Philadelphia Affordable Lending Workshop for Real Estate ProfessionalsThis is an educational event designed for real estate agents who are interested in building their business. The event offers a unique opportunity to network with PNC Bank and learn more about the diverse set of tools and programs we offer to real estate professionals as well as consumers. Get invaluable advice from industry experts and our mortgage loan professionals. Don't miss the chance to be a part of this exclusive learning opportunity.
Roadshow Topics Include:
- PNC Community Mortgage
- PNC Homeownership Assistance Grant
- Affordable Lending Product Suite
- Real-life Lending Scenarios
Also hear from special guest speakers:
- Mekael Teshome - Economist, PNC Financial Services Group
- Hiram Carmona - Manager of Housing Counseling, City of Philadelphia
- Jeffrey Cruse - Executive Director, Philadelphia Council for Community Advancement
- Nelson Acevedo - Community Consultant, Community Development Banking, PNC Bank
Monday, May 1, 2017
12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Elaine Levitt & Joel Gershman Education & Conference Center
271 North 21st Street
Seating is limited and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Lunch will be provided during the presentation.
To register, please CLICK HERE.