DO NOT check this box if you are using a public computer. User IDs potentially containing sensitive information will not be saved.
Sign on to Online Banking
Adapting to Different Marketplaces
- Collaborate across key lines of business at the market level
- Promote diverse hiring to reflect the communities served by a relevant market
- Determine areas of emerging business opportunities using timely demographic data
- Encourage the regional team to complete Supplier Diversity Training and increase customer awareness of and registration with PNC’s Supplier Diversity Program
- Increase the number of diverse and women business enterprises as clients and suppliers
- Identify opportunities for the EBRGs to build relationships within the community
- Discover community sponsorship opportunities that align with the market strategy
Regional Diversity & Inclusion Councils
Our Regional Diversity and Inclusion Councils are made up of representatives from all lines of business situated across 32 geographic locations. From a retail branch teller to a regional president, all council members have a voice. These councils work to generate revenue by attracting new customers, partnering with diverse suppliers, hiring diverse employees who reflect their respective markets and strengthening their relationships with communities.
Intentionally taking the extra steps to build new connections for our teams, our communities and our clients is what differentiates us as an organization.
The Speaker Series allows us to discuss relevant issues and topics in a supportive and productive environment. It fosters conversations between our team members so that we gain new perspectives and knowledge, and offers us new ways to connect to the communities we serve.
The Toledo Diversity and Inclusion Council expanded its business with a host of credit unions, which serve diverse segments in their region.
Our council had a unique opportunity to serve our community by building relationships with the management and board members of local credit unions, and assist their members and low-income communities with products and services that are not normally offered.
The PNC Military EBRG, along with the Pittsburgh Regional D&I Council and several community partners, collaborated on an inaugural dog walk – called the Mutt Strut – as a fundraiser to sponsor service dogs for Pittsburgh-area veterans through Guardian Angels Medical Service Dogs. The event included a large dog parade with prizes for various categories.
(From left): Damien Gottschalk, Greg Jordan, Stacy Juchno with her dog Biscuit, Mike Hudson and Chris Phllips
There were more than 400 registrants, 24 sponsors, 15 vendors and 75 PNC employees who volunteered, and the EBRG met its ambitious goal of funding nine service dogs at a cost of $22,000 each.
I’m so proud to be part of the military community here at PNC. In my day job, as a veteran and as a member of a couple of boards for veteran-focused organizations, I’m honored I can say that my company gets it.
The Diversity & Inclusion Partner Roundtable
In support of the Regional Councils, the Diversity and Inclusion Partner Roundtable is a group of subject-matter experts from across PNC, each of whom has a specific diverse lens as part of their role at the bank, including multicultural marketing, women business development and diverse segments.
By sharing information on goals, objectives, resources and tools, the Roundtable leverages strategies and opportunities to support robust diversity initiatives and drive enhanced business results through a comprehensive, companywide diversity strategy.
across all lines of business, make up our regional diversity and inclusion councils
The Diversity & Inclusion Roundtable supports our regional councils.
Honored by the following for our commitment to creating a culture of respect and inclusion:
Employer of Choice
- 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™, Achievers (2018)
- Most Admired for HR, Human Resource Executive magazine (2018)
- 50 Happiest Companies in America, CareerBliss (2018)
Diversity & Inclusion
- Best Finance Companies for Women, Fairygodboss (2019)
- Gender-Equality Index (BFGEI), Bloomberg (2019)
- Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality, Human Rights Campaign (2019)
- A. Leon Higginbotham Corporate Leadership Award, National Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights (2018)
- Top 50 Employers, CAREERS & the disABLED magazine (2019)
- Top 70 Companies for Executive Women, National Association for Female Executives (2019)
- 100% Score on the 2018 Disability Equality Index ® (DEI®) Best Places to Work™
- The Most Powerful Women in Banking and Finance, American Banker (2018)
- 50 Best Companies for Diversity, Black Enterprise magazine (2018)
- Best Companies to Work for Women, Women's Choice Award® (2018)
- Top Financial Companies, Professional Woman’s magazine (2018)
- America’s 2018 “Best-of-the-Best” Corporations for Inclusion, National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC) and National Business Inclusion Consortium (NBIC) (2018)
- 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers, Working Mother magazine (2018)
- Best Companies for Dads, Working Mother magazine (2018)
- 50 Best Places to Work for New Dads, Fatherly (2018)
- Top Supplier Diversity Programs, Black EOE Journal (2018)
- Top Employer, Black EOE Journal (2018)
- Top LGBT Friendly, Black EOE Journal (2018)
- Best Places for Women & Diverse Managers to Work, DiversityMBA Magazine’s 50 Out Front Companies for Diversity Leadership (2018)
- Best of the Best for Top Disability-Friendly Companies, DIVERSEability magazine (2018)
- Top Financial/Banking Companies, Hispanic Network magazine (2018)
- Top 1000 Company Worldwide for Millennial Women, Mogul (2018)
- Best Companies to Work for Multicultural Women, Women's Choice Award® (2018)
Military & Veteran Support
- Best of the Best Top Veteran-Friendly Companies, U.S. Veterans Magazine (2018)
- Top Veteran Friendly Supplier Diversity Programs, U.S. Veterans magazine (2018)
- Outstanding Community Reinvestment Act Rating
- Silver Halo Award, Engage for Good (2018)
- Laurie D. Zelon Pro Bono Award, Pro Bono Institute (2018)
- Corporate Social Responsibility Leadership Award, Financial Services Roundtable (2017)
- Corporate Citizenship Award, Pittsburgh Business Times (2017)
- 100 Most Sustainable Companies, Barron’s (2018)
- Leader in Climate Disclosure, Carbon Disclosure Project (2017)
Important Legal Disclosures & Information
PNC Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
It is the policy of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. ("PNC"), in compliance with the law, to afford equal opportunity to all applicants and existing employees without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, ancestry, marital status, genetic information, family medical history, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable ordinance or law. Protected veterans include disabled veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, recently separated veterans and Armed Forces service medal veterans. All aspects of employment including recruitment, selection, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, termination of employment, compensation, and benefits conform to this basic policy in order to further the principles of equal employment opportunity. PNC does not permit, condone or tolerate unlawful discrimination, bias or harassment.
The Employee Relations Information Center (ERIC) is available to answer questions regarding the EEO policy. If you believe you have been denied equal employment opportunity because of discrimination, bias or harassment, you should report it to your supervisor, the ERIC, the Corporate Ethics Office or to the PNC Business Conduct and Ethics Hotline. You will be protected from any retaliation for good faith reporting. The ERIC is also available to provide guidance on issues or situations requiring workplace support.
GET IN TOUCH
Banking on the Go
We have tools to help you bank when and where you want.Mobile Apps Directory »
Be part of our inclusive culture that strives for excellence and rewards talent.Visit PNC Careers »
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved.