DO NOT check this box if you are using a public computer. User IDs potentially containing sensitive information will not be saved.
Sign on to Online Banking
Sign on to another service:
Protecting Your Identity
Ways to Protect Your Identity
The average identity theft crime victim may spend up to 200 hours to repair the damage caused by an identity theft crime. Getting informed about identity theft and safeguarding your personal information are the best ways to protect yourself
Manage Your Mailbox
- Don't leave bill payment envelopes in your mailbox.
- Know your billing cycles, and watch for any missing mail.
- Follow up if bills or new cards do not arrive on time.
- Carefully review all of your monthly accounts for unauthorized charges.
- Although it can be convenient to get general direct mail, you can opt out. To stop getting direct mail offers, call (888) 5 OPT OUT, a service sponsored by the three credit bureaus.
- The Direct Marketing Association can also help reduce mail and telephone solicitations. To join their mail preference service, mail your name, home address and signature to: Mail Preference Service, Direct Marketing Association, P.O. Box 9008, Farmingdale, NY 11735-9008.
Check Your Purse or Wallet
Reporting Suspected Fraud or Identity Theft:
Call Us at 1-888-PNC-Bank
Visit our Branches »
For additional information, PNC security & privacy.
GET IN TOUCH
Banking on the Go
We have tools to help you bank when and where you want.Mobile Apps Directory »
Be part of our inclusive culture that strives for excellence and rewards talent.Visit PNC Careers »
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved.