Dollars & Cents
We help employees reach financial success with competitive compensation designed to reward great work, in addition to offering:
- Incentive Savings Plan 401(k)
- Pension Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Education Assistance
- Adoption Assistance
Paid hours towards volunteering
We offer every employee 40 hours of paid working time each year to volunteer with our Grow Up Great initiative.
Free health activities each year
PNC Living Well offers activities for each employee - like shots and biometric screens - that lead to credits, which are deposited as dollars into HSAs or paychecks.
Health, Balance & Well-Being
Our people are the heart and soul of what keeps us on our toes, so it’s important that they are healthy and happy.
- Medical, prescription, dental and vision benefits
- Teledoc provides 24/7/365 access to quality medical care through phone and video consultations
- Life insurance & disability coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Reimbursement accounts and backup care for children or elders
- Flexible work arrangements
- Onsite well-being centers in Pittsburgh, PA and Miamisburg, OH
- Full-time employees receive paid time off for: vacations and holidays, illness, personal emergencies, adoption or childbirth, jury duty, military leave
PNC Earns Spot on Working Mother "100 Best Companies"
Employees were thrilled when PNC increased paid parental leave in 2016, giving birth moms 16 fully paid weeks off (up from seven) and providing eligible new dads and adoptive parents with six fully paid weeks off (up from one).
Our long-term success depends on a culture in which development is prioritized. So once you’re here, we have more planned for you.
- Self-directed and business-sponsored courses for professional development
- Mentor programs
- PNC Spotlight, our corporate-wide recognition program, where recognition may lead to points which can be redeemed for merchandise or donated to charity
- Talent-focused culture designed to allow various career paths
Recognition eCards sent each month amongst employees
Our 'Spotlight' program encourages managers and employees to recognize exceptional performance.
Employees participate in our Military
Employee Business Resource Group (EBRG)
Our EBRGs connect employees and provide opportunities to network, learn and grow personally and professionally.
Veterans & Reservists
PNC offers a military leave policy in line with all provisions of the Uniformed Services Employment and Re-employment Rights Act (USERRA):
- Job protection for eligible military leave
- Potential for continued pay and benefits for specific time periods
- Paid time off for training or active duty
We also have been honored by the U.S. Department of Defense, G.I. Jobs and U.S. Veterans magazine for our military-friendly workplace.
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation (including any technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process), whether during the job application and hiring process or afterward if you are selected for a PNC position, please call 877-968-7762 and select Recruiting (option 4) or contact us via email at email@example.com.
Important Legal Disclosures & Information
PNC provides equal opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.