DO NOT check this box if you are using a public computer. User IDs potentially containing sensitive information will not be saved.
Sign on to Online Banking
Our Commitment to Veterans
PNC is committed to attracting and retaining active military, reservists and veterans as employees. Recognizing the skills, values and experience these individuals bring to the workplace, PNC offers numerous resources, including a dedicated Talent Acquisition team that provides guidance to veterans throughout the hiring process and their careers. Furthermore, our partnership with The Travis Manion Foundation and The Honor Foundation provide scholarships to veterans and their dependents while our partnership with American Corporate Partners allows PNC employees to mentor veterans in the areas of finance, wealth management, technology and operations, and retail banking.
Wounded Veteran Receives Keys to Mortgage-Free Home
In addition to recruiting active military, reservists and veterans as employees, PNC is equally committed to serving veterans in the community. In 2017, PNC donated its third mortgage-free home to a deserving veteran through the Military Warrior’s Support Foundation’s (MWSF) Homes 4 Wounded Heroes program.
Sgt. James Davis and his wife, Misty, begin their new life in the Atlanta suburbs with their girls.
More than 50 Atlanta-area PNC Bank employees donated time to help remodel the split level, four bedroom, 2.5 bath home, which includes new landscaping and extensive bathroom, bedroom and kitchen upgrades. Read more about the home donated in honor of Sgt. James Davis' sacrifice.
Surrounded by a small crowd of his family, friends, neighbors, employees from PNC and the Military Warriors Support Foundation, Davis accepted the keys to the family’s new home during a presentation ceremony in McDonough, Ga.
PNC answered the call and chose to collaborate with us and we cannot thank them enough for their humbling generosity in helping us serve our nation’s heroes. Their continued support is essential to our success, as we push forward with our mission to serve the heroes who have served for us.
Veterans & Reservists
PNC offers a military leave policy in line with all provisions of the Uniformed Services Employment and Re-employment Rights Act (USERRA):
- Job protection for eligible military leave
- Potential for continued pay and benefits for specific time periods
- Paid time off for training or active duty
Diverse Recruiting Efforts
We seek to attract, recruit and hire a deep and diverse bench of talent that translates into a strong and successful workforce.
Employees participate in our Military Employee Business Resource Group (EBRG)
Our EBRGs connect employees and provide opportunities to network, learn and grow personally and professionally
Corporate Awards & Recognition
Employer of Choice
- 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™, Achievers (2018)
- Most Admired for HR, Human Resource Executive magazine (2018)
- 50 Happiest Companies in America, CareerBliss (2018)
Diversity & Inclusion
- 2019 Employer of the Year, Disability:IN (2019)
- Best Finance Companies for Women, Fairygodboss (2019)
- Gender-Equality Index (BFGEI), Bloomberg (2019)
- Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality, Human Rights Campaign (2019)
- A. Leon Higginbotham Corporate Leadership Award, National Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights (2018)
- Top 50 Employers, CAREERS & the disABLED magazine (2019)
- Top 70 Companies for Executive Women, National Association for Female Executives (2019)
- 100% Score on the 2019 Disability Equality Index® (DEI®) Best Places to Work™
- The Most Powerful Women in Banking and Finance, American Banker (2018)
- 50 Best Companies for Diversity, Black Enterprise magazine (2018)
- Best Companies to work for Women, WOMEN'S CHOICE AWARD® (2019)
- Top Financial Companies, Professional Woman’s magazine (2019)
- 2019 "Best-of-the-Best" Corporation for Inclusion, National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC) and National Business Inclusion Consortium (NBIC) (2019)
- 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers, Working Mother magazine (2018)
- Best Companies for Dads, Working Mother magazine (2018)
- 50 Best Places to Work for New Dads, Fatherly (2018)
- Top Supplier Diversity Programs, Black EOE Journal (2019)
- Top Employer, Black EOE Journal (2019)
- Top LGBTQ+ Friendly, Black EOE Journal (2019)
- 50 Out Front: Best Places to work for Women & Diverse Managers, DiversityMBA Magazine (2019)
- Best of the Best for Top Disability-Friendly Companies, DIVERSEability magazine (2018)
- Top Financial/Banking Companies, Hispanic Network magazine (2018)
- Top 1000 Company Worldwide for Millennial Women, Mogul (2018)
- Best Companies to work for Multicultural Women, WOMEN'S CHOICE AWARD® (2019)
Military & Veteran Support
- Best of the Best Top Veteran-Friendly Companies, U.S. Veterans Magazine (2019)
- Top Veteran Friendly Supplier Diversity Programs, U.S. Veterans magazine (2019)
- Outstanding Community Reinvestment Act Rating
- Silver Halo Award, Engage for Good (2018)
- Laurie D. Zelon Pro Bono Award, Pro Bono Institute (2018)
- Corporate Social Responsibility Leadership Award, Financial Services Roundtable (2017)
- Corporate Citizenship Award, Pittsburgh Business Times (2017)
- 100 Most Sustainable Companies, Barron’s (2018)
- Leader in Climate Disclosure, Carbon Disclosure Project (2017)
GET IN TOUCH
Banking on the Go
We have tools to help you bank when and where you want.Mobile Apps Directory »
Be part of our inclusive culture that strives for excellence and rewards talent.Visit PNC Careers »
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved.