DO NOT check this box if you are using a public computer. User IDs potentially containing sensitive information will not be saved.
Sign on to Online Banking
Sign on to another service:
Women's Business Development
Female financial decision makers are a large, growing and influential customer segment for PNC. Women make or influence most household financial decisions, represent the fastest-growing sector of privately-held business owners and individual mortgage borrowers, and control more than half of the nation’s wealth. In large corporate executive suites and boardrooms, women are also gaining ground.
In 2017—and in an effort to better support this audience of female decision makers—PNC’s Women’s Business Development program launched updated requirements for its PNC-Certified Women’s Business Advocates (WBAs). PNC has more than 1,700 WBAs, 30 percent of which whom are men, who receive training so that they may better understand the opportunities and challenges facing female financial decision makers.
As part of its efforts to connect and inspire women, PNC also hosts speaker series for its employees and customers and regularly collaborates with the Business Journals and Bizwomen.com to broadcast webcasts specifically for women.
Providing networking and mentoring opportunities for businesswomen is another focus of PNC’s Women’s Business Development program. PNC Wealth Management sponsors the Women Presidents’ Organization, a peer-to-peer mentoring model for high revenue-generating women who own and run businesses. PNC supports approximately 45 WPO chapters across its consumer footprint and has been instrumental in founding several chapters in communities where women presidents lacked a peer network.
For 12 consecutive years, PNC has supported C200, a membership organization comprised of the world’s most successful women entrepreneurs and corporate innovators. In 2017, our involvement helped to launch the C-Ahead leadership program for women corporate executives with significant profit and loss responsibility whose career goal is to reach the executive suite. PNC supports a similar C200 Protégé Program for women entrepreneurs.
Corporate Awards & Recognition
- World's Most Admired Companies, FORTUNE magazine (2018)
- 100 Most Sustainable Companies, Barron’s (2018)
- Most Admired for HR, Human Resource Executive magazine (2018)
- Forbes Global 2000, Forbes magazine (2017)
Employer of Choice
- Achiever’s 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™ in North America (2018)
- Great Workplace Award for Employee Engagement, Gallup (2017)
- 50 Happiest Companies in America, CareerBliss (2017)
Diversity & Inclusion
- A. Leon Higginbotham Corporate Leadership Award, The Lawyers’ Committee For Civil Rights Under Law (2018)
- 50 Best Companies for Diversity for 2018, BLACK ENTERPRISE (2018)
- Best Companies to Work for Women, WOMEN'S CHOICE AWARD® (2018)
- Best Companies to Work for Multicultural Women, WOMEN'S CHOICE AWARD® (2018)
- Top Financial Companies, Professional Woman’s magazine (2018)
- Top 1000 Company Worldwide for Millennial Women, Mogul (2018)
- 50 Best Places to Work for New Dads, Fatherly (2018)
- Financial Services Gender-Equality Index (BFGEI), Bloomberg (2018)
- Top 50 Employers, CAREERS & the disABLED magazine (2018)
- Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality, Human Rights Campaign (2018)
- 2018 Best-of-the-Best Corporation for Inclusion, National LGBT Chamber of Commerce/National Business Inclusion Consortium (2018)
- Top LGBT Friendly, Black EOE Journal (BEOEJ) (2018)
- Top Employer, Black EOE Journal (BEOEJ) (2018)
- Top Supplier Diversity Programs, Black EOE Journal (BEOEJ) (2018)
- Top Financial/Banking Companies, Hispanic Network magazine (2018)
- Best Places for Women & Diverse Managers to Work, Diversity MBA Magazine's 50 Out Front Companies for Diversity Leadership (2017)
- Top 50 Companies for Executive Women, National Association for Female Executives (2017)
- Top Diversity Employer, Professional Woman's Magazine (2017)
- The Most Powerful Women in Banking, American Banker (2017)
- Best of the Best for Top Disability-Friendly Companies, DIVERSEability magazine (2017)
- 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers, Working Mother magazine (2018)
- Top Corporation for Disability-Owned Businesses, US Business Leadership Network (2017)
- Diversity Leader Award, Diversity Journal (2017)
- PNC scored 100% on the 2018 Disability Equality Index® (DEI® ) Best Places to Work™
Military & Veteran Support
- Best of the Best Top Veteran-Friendly Companies, U.S. Veterans Magazine (2018)
- 2017 Best Corporations for Veterans Business Enterprises, National Veteran Owned Business Association (2017)
- Sponsor of the Year, Guardian Angels Medical Service Dogs, Inc. (2017)
- Employee Business Resource Group Exemplar Award, Vibrant Pittsburgh (2017)
- Spotlight Impact Award, PRISM (2017)
- Outstanding Community Reinvestment Act Rating
- Corporate Social Responsibility Leadership Award, Financial Services Roundtable (2017)
- Corporate Citizenship Award, Pittsburgh Business Times (2017)
- Leader in Climate Disclosure, Carbon Disclosure Project (2017)
GET IN TOUCH
Banking on the Go
We have tools to help you bank when and where you want.Mobile Apps Directory »
Be part of our inclusive culture that strives for excellence and rewards talent.Visit PNC Careers »
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved.