DO NOT check this box if you are using a public computer. User IDs potentially containing sensitive information will not be saved.
Sign on to Online Banking
Women's Business Development
Female financial decision makers are a large, growing and influential customer segment for PNC. Women make or influence most household financial decisions, represent the fastest-growing sector of privately-held business owners and individual mortgage borrowers, and control more than half of the nation’s wealth. In large corporate executive suites and boardrooms, women are also gaining ground.
In 2017—and in an effort to better support this audience of female decision makers—PNC’s Women’s Business Development program launched updated requirements for its PNC-Certified Women’s Business Advocates (WBAs). PNC has more than 1,700 WBAs, 30 percent of which whom are men, who receive training so that they may better understand the opportunities and challenges facing female financial decision makers.
As part of its efforts to connect and inspire women, PNC also hosts speaker series for its employees and customers and regularly collaborates with the Business Journals and Bizwomen.com to broadcast webcasts specifically for women.
Providing networking and mentoring opportunities for businesswomen is another focus of PNC’s Women’s Business Development program. PNC Wealth Management sponsors the Women Presidents’ Organization, a peer-to-peer mentoring model for high revenue-generating women who own and run businesses. PNC supports approximately 45 WPO chapters across its consumer footprint and has been instrumental in founding several chapters in communities where women presidents lacked a peer network.
For 12 consecutive years, PNC has supported C200, a membership organization comprised of the world’s most successful women entrepreneurs and corporate innovators. In 2017, our involvement helped to launch the C-Ahead leadership program for women corporate executives with significant profit and loss responsibility whose career goal is to reach the executive suite. PNC supports a similar C200 Protégé Program for women entrepreneurs.
Corporate Awards & Recognition
Employer of Choice
- 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™, Achievers (2018)
- Most Admired for HR, Human Resource Executive magazine (2018)
- 50 Happiest Companies in America, CareerBliss (2018)
Diversity & Inclusion
- Best Finance Companies for Women, Fairygodboss (2019)
- Gender-Equality Index (BFGEI), Bloomberg (2019)
- Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality, Human Rights Campaign (2019)
- A. Leon Higginbotham Corporate Leadership Award, National Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights (2018)
- Top 50 Employers, CAREERS & the disABLED magazine (2019)
- Top 70 Companies for Executive Women, National Association for Female Executives (2019)
- 100% Score on the 2018 Disability Equality Index ® (DEI®) Best Places to Work™
- The Most Powerful Women in Banking and Finance, American Banker (2018)
- 50 Best Companies for Diversity, Black Enterprise magazine (2018)
- Best Companies to Work for Women, Women's Choice Award® (2018)
- Top Financial Companies, Professional Woman’s magazine (2018)
- America’s 2018 “Best-of-the-Best” Corporations for Inclusion, National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC) and National Business Inclusion Consortium (NBIC) (2018)
- 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers, Working Mother magazine (2018)
- Best Companies for Dads, Working Mother magazine (2018)
- 50 Best Places to Work for New Dads, Fatherly (2018)
- Top Supplier Diversity Programs, Black EOE Journal (2018)
- Top Employer, Black EOE Journal (2018)
- Top LGBT Friendly, Black EOE Journal (2018)
- Best Places for Women & Diverse Managers to Work, DiversityMBA Magazine’s 50 Out Front Companies for Diversity Leadership (2018)
- Best of the Best for Top Disability-Friendly Companies, DIVERSEability magazine (2018)
- Top Financial/Banking Companies, Hispanic Network magazine (2018)
- Top 1000 Company Worldwide for Millennial Women, Mogul (2018)
- Best Companies to Work for Multicultural Women, Women's Choice Award® (2018)
Military & Veteran Support
- Best of the Best Top Veteran-Friendly Companies, U.S. Veterans Magazine (2018)
- Top Veteran Friendly Supplier Diversity Programs, U.S. Veterans magazine (2018)
- Outstanding Community Reinvestment Act Rating
- Silver Halo Award, Engage for Good (2018)
- Laurie D. Zelon Pro Bono Award, Pro Bono Institute (2018)
- Corporate Social Responsibility Leadership Award, Financial Services Roundtable (2017)
- Corporate Citizenship Award, Pittsburgh Business Times (2017)
- 100 Most Sustainable Companies, Barron’s (2018)
- Leader in Climate Disclosure, Carbon Disclosure Project (2017)
GET IN TOUCH
Banking on the Go
We have tools to help you bank when and where you want.Mobile Apps Directory »
Be part of our inclusive culture that strives for excellence and rewards talent.Visit PNC Careers »
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved.