DO NOT check this box if you are using a public computer. User IDs potentially containing sensitive information will not be saved.
Sign on to Online Banking
Sign on to another service:
Why It's Important to PNC:
Our success is defined by how we help our customers achieve their goals, create value for our shareholders, strengthen our communities and empower our employees to grow. Maintaining a prosperous and sustainable business allows us to best serve all of our stakeholders.
Our Approach to Management
At PNC, we manage our company for the long term. We are focused on the fundamentals of growing customers, loans, deposits and revenue, and improving profitability, while investing for the future and managing risk, expenses and capital. We continue to invest in our products and services, markets and brand, and embrace our commitments to our customers, shareholders, employees and the communities where we do business.
We strive to expand and deepen customer relationships by offering a broad range of deposit, credit and fee-based products and services. We are focused on delivering those products and services to our customers with the goal of addressing their financial objectives and putting customers’ needs first. Our business model is built on customer loyalty and engagement, understanding our customers’ financial goals and offering our diverse products and services to help them achieve financial well-being. Our approach is concentrated on organically growing and deepening client relationships across our business that meet our risk/return measures.
We are focused on our strategic priorities, which are designed to enhance value over the long term, and consist of::
- Expanding our leading banking franchise to new markets and digital platforms;
- Deepening customer relationships by delivering a superior banking experience and financial solutions; and
- Leveraging technology to innovate and enhance products, services, security and processes.
Economic Value Distributed Amount (in millions for year ended 12.31.2017)
|Economic Value Distributed||Amount (in millions)|
|Employee Wages & Benefits||$5,224|
|Payments to Providers of Capital||$2,585|
*Operating Costs are calculated in accordance with GRI guidelines.
Our business model is built on customer loyalty and engagement, understanding our customers’ financial goals and offering our diverse products and services to help them achieve financial well-being.
Corporate Awards & Recognition
- World's Most Admired Companies, FORTUNE magazine (2018)
- 100 Most Sustainable Companies, Barron’s (2018)
- J.D. Power 2017 National Bank Satisfaction StudySM (First-Place Ranking)
- Forbes Global 2000, Forbes magazine (2017)
Employer of Choice
- Top 50 Employers, CAREERS & the disABLED magazine (2018)
- Great Workplace Award, Gallup (2017)
- 50 Happiest Companies in America, CareerBliss (2017)
Diversity & Inclusion
- Bloomberg Financial Gender Equality Index (2018)
- Top Financial Companies, Professional Woman’s magazine (2018)
- The Most Powerful Women in Banking, American Banker (2017)
- Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality, Human Rights Campaign (2017)
- Top 50 Companies for Executive Women, National Association for Female Executives (2017)
- America’s 2017 “Best-of-the-Best” Corporations for Inclusion, National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC) (2017)
- 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers, Working Mother magazine (2017)
- Top Diversity Employer 2017, Professional Woman’s magazine (2017)
- Best Places for Women & Diverse Managers to Work, Diversity MBA Magazine's 50 Out Front Companies for Diversity Leadership (2017)
- Best of the Best for Top Disability-Friendly Companies, DIVERSEability magazine (2017)
- Top Corporation for Disability-Owned Businesses, US Business Leadership Network (2017)
Military & Veteran Support
- 2017 Best Corporations for Veterans Business Enterprises, National Veteran Owned Business Association (2017)
- Sponsor of the Year, Guardian Angels Medical Service Dogs, Inc. (2017)
- Employee Business Resource Group Exemplar Award, Vibrant Pittsburgh (2017)
- Spotlight Impact Award, PRISM (2017)
- Outstanding Community Reinvestment Act Rating
- Corporate Social Responsibility Leadership Award, Financial Services Roundtable (2017)
- Corporate Citizenship Award, Pittsburgh Business Times (2017)
- Leader in Climate Disclosure, Carbon Disclosure Project (2017)
GET IN TOUCH
Banking on the Go
We have tools to help you bank when and where you want.Mobile Apps Directory »
Be part of our inclusive culture that strives for excellence and rewards talent.Visit PNC Careers »
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved.