DO NOT check this box if you are using a public computer. User IDs potentially containing sensitive information will not be saved.
Sign on to Online Banking
Connecting our Employees
Through Our Employee Business Resource Groups
Employee Business Resource Groups (EBRGs)
PNC employees bring diversity and inclusion goals to life through EBRGs. EBRGs are unique groups composed mostly of employees who share a common dimension of diversity, such as gender, sexual orientation, heritage or military service, among others.
These groups welcome all PNC employees in an effort to share their backgrounds and experiences with one another. EBRGs offer participants opportunities to network, communicate, and progress personally and professionally. Members also work closely with senior executives to implement business opportunities they have identified and initiatives recommended by their groups.
The Asian-American EBRG is much more than just a fun sushi-rolling class or tea-tasting event. It provides PNC employees with a tangible perspective into various Asian cultures, which in turn, helps us to genuinely connect with each other, our clients and our diverse communities where we do business.
- Shinik Patel | President, Asian-American EBRG, Eastern Carolinas
The broader message to derive from events such as these is quite simply that diversity and inclusion is vital to every aspect of our organization’s success, whether as a resource to cultivate meaningful professional relationships within the organization, further employee engagement or leverage as a strategic sales tool. The measure of success involves PNC employees being intentional about consistently incorporating diversity and inclusion into their professional activities and individualized development plans.
- Vik Venkataraman | President, Asian-American EBRG, New Jersey
Employees Participate in our EBRGs
Across 21 PNC markets
Chapters Across 10 EBRG Groups
EBRG groups include African American, Asian American, Inter-Generational, Latino, Military, Multicultural, Disability Awareness, LGBTQ+, Emerging Professionals & Women Connect
Honored by the following for our commitment to creating a culture of respect and inclusion:
Employer of Choice
- 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™, Achievers (2018)
- Most Admired for HR, Human Resource Executive magazine (2018)
- 50 Happiest Companies in America, CareerBliss (2018)
Diversity & Inclusion
- 2019 Employer of the Year, Disability:IN (2019)
- Best Finance Companies for Women, Fairygodboss (2019)
- Gender-Equality Index (BFGEI), Bloomberg (2019)
- Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality, Human Rights Campaign (2019)
- A. Leon Higginbotham Corporate Leadership Award, National Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights (2018)
- Top 50 Employers, CAREERS & the disABLED magazine (2019)
- Top 70 Companies for Executive Women, National Association for Female Executives (2019)
- 100% Score on the 2019 Disability Equality Index® (DEI®) Best Places to Work™
- The Most Powerful Women in Banking and Finance, American Banker (2018)
- 50 Best Companies for Diversity, Black Enterprise magazine (2018)
- Best Companies to work for Women, WOMEN'S CHOICE AWARD® (2019)
- Top Financial Companies, Professional Woman’s magazine (2019)
- 2019 "Best-of-the-Best" Corporation for Inclusion, National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC) and National Business Inclusion Consortium (NBIC) (2019)
- 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers, Working Mother magazine (2018)
- Best Companies for Dads, Working Mother magazine (2018)
- 50 Best Places to Work for New Dads, Fatherly (2018)
- Top Supplier Diversity Programs, Black EOE Journal (2019)
- Top Employer, Black EOE Journal (2019)
- Top LGBTQ+ Friendly, Black EOE Journal (2019)
- 50 Out Front: Best Places to work for Women & Diverse Managers, DiversityMBA Magazine (2019)
- Best of the Best for Top Disability-Friendly Companies, DIVERSEability magazine (2018)
- Top Financial/Banking Companies, Hispanic Network magazine (2018)
- Top 1000 Company Worldwide for Millennial Women, Mogul (2018)
- Best Companies to work for Multicultural Women, WOMEN'S CHOICE AWARD® (2019)
Military & Veteran Support
- Best of the Best Top Veteran-Friendly Companies, U.S. Veterans Magazine (2019)
- Top Veteran Friendly Supplier Diversity Programs, U.S. Veterans magazine (2019)
- Outstanding Community Reinvestment Act Rating
- Silver Halo Award, Engage for Good (2018)
- Laurie D. Zelon Pro Bono Award, Pro Bono Institute (2018)
- Corporate Social Responsibility Leadership Award, Financial Services Roundtable (2017)
- Corporate Citizenship Award, Pittsburgh Business Times (2017)
- 100 Most Sustainable Companies, Barron’s (2018)
- Leader in Climate Disclosure, Carbon Disclosure Project (2017)
Important Legal Disclosures & Information
PNC Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
It is the policy of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. ("PNC"), in compliance with the law, to afford equal opportunity to all applicants and existing employees without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, ancestry, marital status, genetic information, family medical history, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable ordinance or law. Protected veterans include disabled veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, recently separated veterans and Armed Forces service medal veterans. All aspects of employment including recruitment, selection, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, termination of employment, compensation, and benefits conform to this basic policy in order to further the principles of equal employment opportunity. PNC does not permit, condone or tolerate unlawful discrimination, bias or harassment.
The Employee Relations Information Center (ERIC) is available to answer questions regarding the EEO policy. If you believe you have been denied equal employment opportunity because of discrimination, bias or harassment, you should report it to your supervisor, the ERIC, the Corporate Ethics Office or to the PNC Business Conduct and Ethics Hotline. You will be protected from any retaliation for good faith reporting. The ERIC is also available to provide guidance on issues or situations requiring workplace support.
GET IN TOUCH
Banking on the Go
We have tools to help you bank when and where you want.Mobile Apps Directory »
Be part of our inclusive culture that strives for excellence and rewards talent.Visit PNC Careers »
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved.