DO NOT check this box if you are using a public computer. User IDs potentially containing sensitive information will not be saved.
Sign on to Online Banking
Knowledge Sharing Opportunities
Through Our EBRG Advisory Council and Diversity and Inclusion Mentoring Program
The Employee Business Resource Group (EBRG) Advisory Council
The EBRG Advisory Council was established as an extension of the EBRG initiative. The council consists of 10 presidents who were nominated by their peers and represent their respective groups.
The council provides a forum to share best practices, identify common issues, drive collaboration and coordination across EBRGs, and enhance the employee experience.
Diversity & Inclusion Mentoring Program
We continue to see the significant impact, growth and development of our employees who participate in the Diversity and Inclusion Mentoring Program. Participants in the program have:
- Reported job changes – promotions and lateral moves
- Established new professional and personal relationships
- Experienced professional and personal development
- Felt more engaged at work
One of the most memorable and rewarding moments was when my mentee presented in front of PNC’s senior management team. We worked very hard throughout the year presenting to smaller groups. Eventually, my mentee felt comfortable and did a great job!
The program continues to assist employees with navigating the corporate culture; building workplace relationships; creating opportunities to discuss career, personal and professional development; and increasing employee engagement.
Honored by the following for our commitment to creating a culture of respect and inclusion:
Employer of Choice
- 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™, Achievers (2018)
- Most Admired for HR, Human Resource Executive magazine (2018)
- 50 Happiest Companies in America, CareerBliss (2018)
Diversity & Inclusion
- Best Finance Companies for Women, Fairygodboss (2019)
- Gender-Equality Index (BFGEI), Bloomberg (2019)
- Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality, Human Rights Campaign (2019)
- A. Leon Higginbotham Corporate Leadership Award, National Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights (2018)
- Top 50 Employers, CAREERS & the disABLED magazine (2019)
- Top 70 Companies for Executive Women, National Association for Female Executives (2019)
- 100% Score on the 2018 Disability Equality Index ® (DEI®) Best Places to Work™
- The Most Powerful Women in Banking and Finance, American Banker (2018)
- 50 Best Companies for Diversity, Black Enterprise magazine (2018)
- Best Companies to Work for Women, Women's Choice Award® (2018)
- Top Financial Companies, Professional Woman’s magazine (2018)
- America’s 2018 “Best-of-the-Best” Corporations for Inclusion, National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC) and National Business Inclusion Consortium (NBIC) (2018)
- 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers, Working Mother magazine (2018)
- Best Companies for Dads, Working Mother magazine (2018)
- 50 Best Places to Work for New Dads, Fatherly (2018)
- Top Supplier Diversity Programs, Black EOE Journal (2018)
- Top Employer, Black EOE Journal (2018)
- Top LGBT Friendly, Black EOE Journal (2018)
- Best Places for Women & Diverse Managers to Work, DiversityMBA Magazine’s 50 Out Front Companies for Diversity Leadership (2018)
- Best of the Best for Top Disability-Friendly Companies, DIVERSEability magazine (2018)
- Top Financial/Banking Companies, Hispanic Network magazine (2018)
- Top 1000 Company Worldwide for Millennial Women, Mogul (2018)
- Best Companies to Work for Multicultural Women, Women's Choice Award® (2018)
Military & Veteran Support
- Best of the Best Top Veteran-Friendly Companies, U.S. Veterans Magazine (2018)
- Top Veteran Friendly Supplier Diversity Programs, U.S. Veterans magazine (2018)
- Outstanding Community Reinvestment Act Rating
- Silver Halo Award, Engage for Good (2018)
- Laurie D. Zelon Pro Bono Award, Pro Bono Institute (2018)
- Corporate Social Responsibility Leadership Award, Financial Services Roundtable (2017)
- Corporate Citizenship Award, Pittsburgh Business Times (2017)
- 100 Most Sustainable Companies, Barron’s (2018)
- Leader in Climate Disclosure, Carbon Disclosure Project (2017)
Important Legal Disclosures & Information
PNC Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
It is the policy of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. ("PNC"), in compliance with the law, to afford equal opportunity to all applicants and existing employees without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, ancestry, marital status, genetic information, family medical history, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable ordinance or law. Protected veterans include disabled veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, recently separated veterans and Armed Forces service medal veterans. All aspects of employment including recruitment, selection, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, termination of employment, compensation, and benefits conform to this basic policy in order to further the principles of equal employment opportunity. PNC does not permit, condone or tolerate unlawful discrimination, bias or harassment.
The Employee Relations Information Center (ERIC) is available to answer questions regarding the EEO policy. If you believe you have been denied equal employment opportunity because of discrimination, bias or harassment, you should report it to your supervisor, the ERIC, the Corporate Ethics Office or to the PNC Business Conduct and Ethics Hotline. You will be protected from any retaliation for good faith reporting. The ERIC is also available to provide guidance on issues or situations requiring workplace support.
GET IN TOUCH
Banking on the Go
We have tools to help you bank when and where you want.Mobile Apps Directory »
Be part of our inclusive culture that strives for excellence and rewards talent.Visit PNC Careers »
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved.