Tell Us About Yourself
Make Your First Deposit
Get Ready to Bank
Fast, Easy, Secure.
Apply Online in Less than 10 Minutes and Receive a Response Immediately
- Your Social Security Number
- Government issued photo ID - a driver’s license, state-issued ID, or a military ID
A Way to Make Your First Deposit of at least $25
- Your debit or credit card numbers – if funding your account with a card
- OR, Your existing routing and account numbers – if funding your account from another financial institution
1. If you make at least 5 qualifying purchases in a month with your Virtual Wallet Debit Card or a PNC credit card included in your Virtual Wallet, you'll earn the high yield rate (relationship rate) on your Growth account for the following month.
2. A qualifying direct deposit is a recurring electronic deposit made by an employer or an outside agency. Transfers made from one account to another or deposits made via a branch, ATM, online transfer, mobile device, or the mail are not eligible to meet this requirement.
3. Use only ATM, online banking, mobile banking or other self-serve electronic methods to make withdrawals and deposits instead of visiting a branch teller. Monthly Service Charges may apply if a deposit or withdrawal transaction that can be conducted via a self-serve method is completed at a PNC Bank branch within the statement period and none of the other requirements to avoid the monthly service charges are met. For mobile banking, standard data rates may apply.
Bank deposit products and services provided by PNC Bank, National Association. Member FDIC
Speak to a sales representative about our products and services.
Find answers to FAQs and view additional phone numbers so we can further assist you.