DO NOT check this box if you are using a public computer. User IDs potentially containing sensitive information will not be saved.
Sign on to Online Banking
Expand Access to Capital
Asset-Based Securities, Syndications, Private Placements
PNC's Asset-Backed Finance Group provides customized services focused on structuring, execution, placement and administration of securitization transactions. Through securitization, PNC will enable your company to use your assets to obtain debt, equity or hybrid capital financing for increased liquidity, lower financing costs and diversification of your overall capital structure
Foreign Exchange & Interest Rate Hedging
In today's unpredictable market, hedging strategies are more important than ever. Is your company's interest rate risk consistent with your risk appetite and tolerance? Identifying and managing interest rate exposure is essential in managing your assets and liabilities. And PNC's foreign exchange hedging tools can do more than manage risk. They can help you secure pricing and costs to potentially increase profits and reduce expenses.
Short-And-Long Term Securities
Whether you are looking for ways to efficiently deploy excess cash or to meet the needs of an actively managed portfolio, PNC can customize a fixed income solution to help you achieve your goals. PNC underwrites and makes markets in both corporate debt securities and state and municipal obligations. PNC also makes markets in U.S. government and agency securities, mortgage-backed securities (MBS), asset-backed securities (ABS), commercial paper and money market instruments.
At PNC, we can customize a fixed-income solution tailored to your particular risk appetite and market views. We can help you navigate the markets, identify value and facilitate trades in virtually all types of fixed income securities.
Sell or Acquire a Business, Restructure
PNC offers expanded M&A advisory and related services through Harris Williams, a global investment bank specializing in M&A advisory services.
Through PNC's broad range of services and resources and Harris Williams' expertise and experience in M&A, you can truly benefit from a comprehensive array of financial product and service solutions, tailored to meet your needs.
At Your Side Through the Lifecycle of Your ESOP
An ESOP can enable you to transfer ownership of your business to employees in a flexible and tax efficient way and help you attract, retain and reward valuable employees while maintaining the degree of control you wish.
We understand the complexities and opportunities that ESOPs present and take this into account to assist you in creating appropriate solutions at every stage of your ESOP.
PNC’s ESOP Solutions Team provides expertise to business owners, ESOP owned companies, and companies considering an ESOP, including: pre-transaction planning, initial ESOP transaction financing, second-stage transaction financing, refinancing of seller notes, mergers and acquisitions, repurchase obligation financing, among other corporate transactions.
The PNC ESOP Solutions Team will:
- Educate owners and senior management on how to utilize an ESOP to achieve long-term objectives for your company and its shareholders.
- Assess the benefits of an ESOP compared to alternative ownership transition and liquidity strategies, considering individual and company objectives.
- Structure and deliver a single-bank or syndicated financing solution that takes the unique characteristics of ESOP ownership into account.
- Facilitate introductions to an extensive network of nationally- recognized ESOP professionals and work collaboratively toward a successful transaction closing.
The PNC ESOP Solutions Team will:
- Help you understand the implications of your ESOP as you execute your long-term corporate strategies and ongoing transactions.
- Leverage our years of professional ESOP experience to help you achieve your ESOP goals.
- Advise on financing needs, including repurchase obligations, follow-on ESOP transactions, re-leveraging events, mergers and acquisitions and terminations.
GET IN TOUCH
Banking on the Go
We have tools to help you bank when and where you want.Mobile Apps Directory »
Be part of our inclusive culture that strives for excellence and rewards talent.Visit PNC Careers »
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved.