DO NOT check this box if you are using a public computer. User IDs potentially containing sensitive information will not be saved.
Sign on to Online Banking
Sign on to another service:
The Lease Process
You're just five simple steps away from getting the equipment you need for your business.
1. Obtain a Quote
- First, identify your specific needs. Consider factors such as how long the equipment will be used and what will be done with the equipment at lease end. You may then either call for a quote or get a quote online using eWorkplace.
2. Apply via Fax or InfoTrac
- For leases of less than $75,000, we require a completed and signed credit application.
- For leases of more than $75,000, we will also ask that you submit two years of financial statements including a balance sheet and income statement.
3. Credit Review
- We will conduct a credit review once we have received your completed application. Most approval decisions for requests of less than $75,000 are obtained between four and eight business hours. For larger leases, we will normally respond within 24 hours after receiving all of the necessary paperwork.
- Upon approval of your application, we will promptly send you documentation to be signed and returned.
- You will be able to obtain same-day funding once we have received the proper documentation and verify equipment installation (by noon ET). We will then release payment to the dealer via direct-deposit. You're just five simple steps away from getting the equipment you need for your business.
First, identify your specific needs. Consider factors such as how long the equipment will be used and what will be done with the equipment at lease end.
GET IN TOUCH
Banking on the Go
We have tools to help you bank when and where you want.Mobile Apps Directory »
Be part of our inclusive culture that strives for excellence and rewards talent.Visit PNC Careers »
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved.