- Earn 4% on gas station purchases
- Earn 3% on dining purchases at restaurants, including fast food
- Earn 2% on grocery store purchases
- Earn 1% on all other purchases
You'll earn at least 1% cash back on purchases everywhere, every time. Earn 2% on grocery store purchases, 3% on dining purchases at restaurants and 4% on gas station purchases for the first $8,000 in combined purchases in these categories annually.*
- Save on interest with 0% Intro APR on balance transfers for first 15 billing cycles when you transfer the balance within 90 days.*
- Save on interest with 0% Intro APR on purchases for first 15 billing cycles, when carrying a balance.*
- Then a variable APR, currently 11.99% to 21.99%, based on creditworthiness. This APR will vary with the market based on the prime rate.*
- No annual fee*
- Earn 4 points for every $1 in purchases*
- Earn even more points with PNC Virtual Wallet or an eligible PNC Checking account when you meet additional requirements*
- Redeem your points for thousands of valuable rewards – including cash, name brand merchandise, travel, and more
- No annual fee**
- Introductory offer on purchases and balance transfers**
- Get 30,000 bonus miles when you make $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 billing cycles following account opening - a $300 value when you redeem miles for travel rewards
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent on all purchases*
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases made abroad**
- Introductory $0 annual fee for the first year, then $85**
- Introductory offer on balance transfers**
One Stop for All Things Credit Card
Learn about using credit cards responsibly, as well as the many benefits and features that come standard with our credit cards. Find the right card for you.
We Also Recommend
Important Legal Disclosures and Information
The term “purchases” does not mean every transaction you make with your credit card. Some limited transactions, such as cash advance transactions (including the purchase of cash equivalent products) and balance transfers are excluded.
For details about the PNC Cash Rewards Program, including information on purchases, category restrictions and earning and redeeming cash back, please refer to the PNC Cash Rewards Terms and Conditions.
The bonus 30,000 miles will be awarded to your account within 60 days of the purchase that enabled you to meet the $3,000 minimum requirement.
PNC Cash Rewards, PNC Premier Traveler, PNC Core, and PNC points are registered marks of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
Visa and Visa Signature are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association and used under license.
PNC Bank, National Association is the issuer of the PNC Bank credit cards described herein.
Bank deposit products and services provided by PNC Bank, National Association. Member FDIC
✝Special PNC.com Offer: Apply for a new PNC Cash Rewards® Visa® or PNC Core® Visa® credit card through PNC.com. Offer available when applying through any of the links provided on this page. If approved, you will earn a $100 monetary credit on your statement after you have made $1,000 in purchases during the first 3 billing cycles following account opening. The bonus $100 monetary credit will be awarded to your account within 90 days after the purchase that enabled you to meet the $1,000 minimum requirement.
Apply for a new PNC points® Visa® Credit Card through PNC.com. Offer available when applying through any of the links provided on this page. If approved, 50,000 bonus points will be awarded after you have made at least $750 in purchases during the first 3 billing cycles following account opening. The 50,000 bonus points will be awarded within 90 days after you make the purchase that enabled you to meet the $750 minimum requirement.
Credit Card Agreements
Pursuant to the Credit Card Accountability, Responsibility and Disclosure Act of 2009, the credit card agreements below were submitted to the Federal Reserve Board. These agreements were effective as of June 30, 2019. If you are applying for a credit card now, the terms of the account you are applying for may be different from those terms and conditions in the agreements posted below.