Think it’s impossible to keep your house clean for more than five minutes? Think again. These 10 simple tips make it easier to maintain a tidy home without putting in a ton of effort – so you can actually relax and enjoy your space.
1. Don’t let messes pile up too long.
2. Keep cleaning supplies close
3. Pre-organize so you don’t have to reorganize.
4. Make donating a habit.
5. Organize with a designer’s eye.
6. Keep your kitchen clean and countertops clear.
7. Check expiration dates.
8. Get clever about hiding clutter.
9. Don’t neglect the bathroom.
10. Utilize space under the bed.
While this might seem like a lot of work at once, take a few minutes to try out a few of these tips today. Then work to keep the momentum going and see how just a few new habits can help keep your home tidy and clean.
PNC is a registered service mark of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (“PNC”). All loans are provided by PNC Bank, National Association, a subsidiary of PNC, and are subject to credit approval and property appraisal.
©2021 The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved. PNC Bank, National Association.
Read a summary of privacy rights for California residents which outlines the types of information we collect, and how and why we use that information.