DO NOT check this box if you are using a public computer. User IDs potentially containing sensitive information will not be saved.
Sign on to Online Banking
Sign on to another service:
What Your Estate & Trust Plans Say
About Your Legacy
Have you had candid, heartfelt conversations with your family about your estate plan? Its success may depend on it.
Estate and trust plans provide the tools to help influence behavior and perpetuate your legacy for generations. We believe conversations about family beliefs, values, and relationships at the forefront of the planning process will help your plans capture your legacy goals.
- Wealth and wisdom conversation - Legacy planning helps provide the framework, and estate and trust planning provides the practical implementation.
- Beliefs - Understanding your beliefs and their inherent connection to wealth may provide clarity on your wealth transfer goals and the constraints and flexibility placed on your wealth’s use and distribution.
- Values - Values are what drive the actions behind one’s beliefs. By knowing the family’s values, we may identify biases toward wealth and its potential to help or do harm.
- Relationships - We think that by looking back and gaining a historical perspective on your family relationships, you can better understand how individuals and generations view and assimilate wealth in their daily lives.
- Entrepreneurial spirit - We have found that creative, coordinated use of trusts and business entities may be used to spark an entrepreneurial spirit in current and later generations.
We believe estate and trust plans will be perceived as intended if the family’s core beliefs are at the forefront of the conversation. Addressing family dynamics and understanding how a family’s needs would be met can likely help a family accept the design of its estate plan.
Download Full Article:
Important Legal Disclosures & Information
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (“PNC”) uses the marketing name PNC Center for Financial InsightSM to provide wealth planning education to individual clients through its subsidiary, PNC Bank, National Association (“PNC Bank”), which is a Member FDIC. Securities products, brokerage services, and managed account advisory services are offered by PNC Investments LLC, a registered broker-dealer and a registered investment adviser and member of FINRA and SIPC. Insurance products may be provided through PNC Insurance Services, LLC, a licensed insurance agency affiliate of PNC, or through licensed insurance agencies that are not affiliated with PNC; in either case a licensed insurance affiliate may receive compensation if you choose to purchase insurance through these programs. A decision to purchase insurance will not affect the cost or availability of other products or services from PNC or its affiliates. PNC does not provide legal, tax, or accounting advice unless, with respect to tax advice, PNC Bank has entered into a written tax services agreement. PNC does not provide services in any jurisdiction in which it is not authorized to conduct business. PNC Bank is not registered as a municipal advisor under the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (“Act”). Investment management and related products and services provided to a “municipal entity” or “obligated person” regarding “proceeds of municipal securities” (as such terms are defined in the Act) will be provided by PNC Capital Advisors, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of PNC Bank and SEC registered investment adviser.
“PNC Center for Financial Insight” is a service mark of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
Investments: Not FDIC Insured. No Bank Guarantee. May Lose Value.
Insurance: Not FDIC Insured. No Bank or Federal Government Guarantee. Not a Deposit. May Lose Value.
GET IN TOUCH
Banking on the Go
We have tools to help you bank when and where you want.Mobile Apps Directory »
Be part of our inclusive culture that strives for excellence and rewards talent.Visit PNC Careers »
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved.