Take control of your cash flow with exceptional business management tools and the convenient billing features available with your Visa Business credit card.
Company Level Billing
If cards are issued to employees, your Visa Business account makes managing those individual card accounts much easier.
- Receive a company-level summary statement each month, plus detailed transaction information for each individual employee; this will enable you to monitor spending and streamline the payment process by making one payment for the entire company.
- Monthly payments can be deducted from your PNC business checking account, saving you time and effort. Select a monthly payment due date that's most convenient for you.
Online Account Management Options:
PNC Online Banking
- Provides access to all your PNC accounts, including your business credit card with one User ID and Password.
- Allows you to view account details, pay bills, transfer funds, view rewards and perform a variety of service requests for your multiple banking relationships with PNC.
PNC Account View
- Provides access to your business credit card balance, including new transactions and the ability to check available credit limits.
- Allows business owners (with multiple employee cards) to designate a Program Administrator to access additional account maintenance functionality such as the ability to append credit lines and add cardholder accounts.
To learn more about these options, go to pnc.com/onlinecardaccess4biz.