Investment Real Estate Mortgage Loan
Specialized lending solutions for the Commercial Real Estate Owner or Investor for non-owner-occupied commercial properties such as office buildings, mixed-use commercial buildings, multi-family units and more.
Working with our PNC Investment Real Estate Group, the Commercial Real Estate owner or investor gains access to a variety of flexible and innovative financing options for non-owner-occupied properties such as:
Office buildings, mixed-use commercial buildings, multi-family units and more.
We can also assist you with Construction Loans and Build-out Loans.
Features and Benefits
- Covers your borrowing needs - wide range of available loan amounts and maturity terms
- Easier payments - no checks to mail or trips to the bank - payments automatically deducted from your PNC business checking account
- PNC Investment Real Estate Group - get the experience and personal attention you require when you work with our team of specialized commercial real estate financing specialists
Loan at a Glance
|Loan Amount||$50,000 to $3,000,000|
|Borrowing Purposes||Purchase, refinance or construction loans for non-owner-occupied Commercial Investment Real Estate such as multi-family, office, retail and mixed use commercial properties.|
|Interest Rates||Competitive Fixed Interest Rate
|Loan Terms||Up to 5 years, with up to a 20 year amortization|
|Eligibility||Customers as well as non-customers of PNC Bank are welcome to apply|
|Payments||Monthly principal and interest payments must be automatically deducted from your PNC Bank business checking account|
|Collateral Required||Non-owner-occupied commercial real estate|
Ways to Apply
Working with our PNC Investment Real Estate Group, the Commercial Real Estate owner or investor gains access to a variety of flexible and innovative financing options for non-owner-occupied properties such as office buildings, mixed-use commercial buildings, multi-family units and more.
Review the Loan At a Glance details. When you're ready to apply, make an appointment to discuss your project.
- PNC Investment Real Estate Business Advisors are ready to work with you. Use our Contact Request Form to connect with a PNC Investment Real Estate Business Advisor who works with your development area, and we'll contact you.
- Call us at 1-800-762-5684 between 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., ET, Monday through Friday to talk with a PNC Business Banking representative.
- Visit your nearest PNC Bank branch.
What You Need to Apply
Applying is easy, but before you start there are a few things you will need to know or have available to successfully complete the application.
- Have available any special loan promotion offer code, if applicable.
- Know the dollar amount, type of loan you are applying for, borrowing purpose and collateral information, if applicable.
- Information about your business, such as:
-- Business Name and Address
-- Type of business organization and year established
-- Business Tax ID number, Annual Sales, Number of Employees
- Information about each Business Owner, such as:
-- Name, Home Address, Social Security Number, Title, Ownership Percentage, Personal Financial information, Historical Information
-- Government issued photo ID (Driver's License, US Passport, or a state-issued ID) may be requested for verification purposes
- You may want to have copies of your most recent business and personal tax returns and/or financial statements to assist with completion of the application.
Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each customer that opens an account. What this means for you: when you open an account, we will ask you your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying information.
Assess Your Creditworthiness
Review our Business Lending Guidelines to help you better assess your creditworthiness when applying for new or additional revolving or fixed-term financing. These guidelines are not the only criteria for a final credit decision, but they will empower you to better understand your financial position in the context of PNC’s business lending practices. Read Guidelines »
How to Contact Us
PNC Investment Real Estate Business Advisors are ready to work with you. Call us at 1-800-762-5684 between 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., ET, Monday through Friday to talk with a PNC Business Banking representative.
Or, complete our contact form below, and we'll contact you.