PNC for Your Clients
When your clients turn to you for a referral or recommendation, you can rely on PNC Bank to meet their diverse financial needs.
We can help meet those demands and enhance your position as a valuable service provider. Talk to us today about how this mutually beneficial relationship can help you better serve your clients and even grow your own business.
Improving Cash Flow Cycles
A referral to PNC allows us to help your clients tailor cash flow solutions to keep their business in balance, while you stay focused on delivering the services that help them succeed. From accelerating receivables to investing excess cash, we'll work to deliver value through the right financial solutions.
Industry Specific Solutions
Our focus and expertise in select industries allow us to better serve your clients. We have specialized experience, training and dedicated sales teams. We put this experience to work through our "PNC Advantage" programs, which provide a unique set of Cash Flow Options to address the specific challenges of each industry.
With the PNC Advantage for Healthcare Professionals, we can help improve the revenue cycle and profitability of a practice with:
- Access to a dedicated team of Healthcare Business Bankers
- Experience working with physician, dental, and veterinarian practices
- Accelerating receivables through Remote Deposit and Lockbox Services
- Credit solutions for practice buy-in, buy-out, start-up and expansions
- Financing solutions for medical malpractice insurance and equipment purchasing
Retail and Restaurant Businesses
Manufacturers and Wholesalers
Through PNC Advantage for Manufacturers and PNC Advantage for Wholesalers, we offer:
- A sales team trained by Manufacturing Extension Partnerships, part of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Customized financing solutions for inventory needs and equipment purchases
- Lockbox reporting and tracking for same-day access to receivables information
- International Services to send or receive foreign payments and manage cash flow beyond U.S. borders with a foreign currency account
Learn what PNC can do for:
The PNC Advantage for Professional Services offers:
- Customized solutions for accounting, law, design, insurance and other professional service providers
- Remote Deposit to accelerate receivables
- Money market accounts to earn competitive returns
- Customized credit solutions
The PNC Advantage for Agriculture brings success beyond workable acreage with:
- A dedicated team of Agricultural Bankers
- Lines of credit, term loans, and commercial farm mortgages
- Succession and estate planning for the next generation of farmers while maintaining family harmony
Knowledge Builds Better Businesses
As an extension of the cash flow conversation, we provide you and your clients with valuable educational resources including:
- Webinars with industry experts discussing timely hot topics.
- White Papers sharing current industry developments.
- eNewsletters that deliver insights into the most relevant industry news.
- Podcasts with helpful commentary and industry updates.
- Economic Outlooks from senior PNC economists.
Call Us 1-877-535-6316
We're available to discuss opportunities and answer your questions:
Monday through Friday
7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. ET
Saturday and Sunday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET
Important Legal Disclosures and Information
Funds may not be available for immediate withdrawal. Please refer to your DepositNow Service Agreement and the applicable funds availability policy for your PNC Business Checking account to determine when your funds will be made available.
All loans and lines of credit subject to credit approval and require automatic payment deduction from a PNC Bank business checking account. Origination and annual fees may apply.
Merchant Services are provided by PNC Merchant Services Company and are subject to credit approval. PNC Merchant Services is a registered trademark of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
Next-day funding on card transactions processed by PNC Merchant Services when deposited into a select PNC Bank business checking account. Certain restrictions may apply. Monthly account maintenance fee waived on PNC Bank Business Checking and PNC Bank Business Checking Plus when you maintain a linked PNC Merchant Services account.
Intuit Online Payroll Service is provided by Intuit Inc. Company, and requires a PNC Business Checking account with Online Banking. PNC does not provide legal, tax or accounting advice
Foreign exchange and derivative products are obligations of PNC Bank, National Association.
Banking and lending products and services and bank deposit products are provided by PNC Bank, National Association (N.A.), a wholly-owned subsidiary of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. and Member FDIC.
Lending and leasing products and services, including card services, trade finance and merchant services, as well as certain other banking products and services, require credit approval.