Mobile Payment Acceptance
Payments on the Go
PNC Merchant Services® offers mobile payment solutions designed for businesses servicing, or selling, outside of a traditional office or retail environment.
With a wireless terminal, you enjoy a lightweight, handheld solution for fast, secure and error-free transactions -- wherever business takes you.
Or, plug in an encrypting card-reading device and transform your smartphone or tablet into a mobile card processing terminal, leveraging technology that you already own.
Mobile payment acceptance solutions provide a number of key benefits for your on-the-go business:
- Virtual transactions, virtually anywhere -- Process transactions virtually anywhere, anytime. You can accept payments wherever you have wireless coverage from your cellular provider.
- Customer-friendly features -- Customer receipts are automatically emailed for purchase confirmation, mirroring online purchase confirmations.
- Convenient reporting -- At the end of the day, you can manage your account using standardized reports right from your smartphone or from any PC with an Internet connection.
Get Started with PNC Merchant Services
PNC Merchant Services can help your business start card payments. Whether your business has basic card processing needs or you require a more customized solution, we have options.
First DataTM FD400GT Wireless Terminal
Take advantage of payment acceptance options at any location your business may take you. This light-weight device is designed with ease-to-use in mind, while still offering performance and dependability, in a portable package.
The First Data FD400GT wireless terminal allows your business to take advantage of payment acceptance options at any location your business may take you. The light-weight device is designed with ease-of-use in mind, while still offering performance and dependability, in a portable package.
The FD400GT provides a number of key benefits for your business:
- Process payments on-the-go -- Process transactions virtually anywhere, anytime. You can accept payments wherever you have wireless coverage from the cellular provider you select for use with this terminal. Does not use your smartphone or cellular plan minutes.
- All-in-one processing solution -- This portable device has all of your point of sale needs covered. It is a card processing terminal, PIN pad, printer and it's ready to for the road. All major credit and debit cards are able to be processed, as well as gift cards.
- Leverage card present processing rates -- By processing with a wireless terminal, you can ensure that transactions are processed at favorable rates. Typically, higher "card not present" rates are incurred when accepting cards manually or over the phone.
The Portable, Powerful Point-of-Sale System & Payment Solution
Versatile mobile payment solution with the built-in capabilities (Printer & Barcode Scanner/Camera) to meet your full range of payment and point-of-sale needs. The same payment capabilities and security as larger Clover devices with the flexibility to take payments at the counter, in line, at the table or outdoor.
Ideal for: Businesses that need a Point-of-Sale that can be both left at a counter or taken to a customer – Quick service restaurants, retail, appointment and project businesses
Accepting Mobile Payments with Clover® Go
Your small business can now accept card payments with your smartphone or tablet.
Clover Go is fast, secure and easy to use. Whether you sell at trade shows, festivals, give in-home parties, or make deliveries, Clover Go makes it easy for your customers to pay with a credit or debit card requiring a signature.
Getting started is easy
Learn more about Clover Go and then apply. After submitting your application, you'll receive an email with your next steps. Once approved, simply download the Clover Go App from the iTunes® App Store or Google PlayTM, and begin key-entering card transactions2. Your card reader, which plugs into your smartphone or tablet's audio jack, will arrive within a few business days.
Clover Go provides a number of key benefits for your small business:
- Simple: Ready out of the box, just charge, plug in and use with an app you download to your Apple or Android phone or tablet* – no lengthy manuals or tutorials required.
*Requires iOS version 8.2 and higher (oldest model supported is the 4S). Android version 4.4 and higher. Windows Phones do not work at this time. App will not function on a jailbroken or rooted device.
- Flexible: Goes where your customers are, and wherever your business takes you.
- Secure: Stay up to date with the latest in security by accepting Chip Cards (Chip & Signature) and get the confidence that comes with the tokenization and encryption provided by TransArmor® Data Protection.
- Convenient Reporting: Easy access to Clover web dashboard.