If you’re a first-time homebuyer or looking for a low down payment loan, consider an FHA loan from PNC Mortgage. These government-backed loans have more flexible credit requirements and typically allow qualified buyers to purchase a home with smaller down payments than traditional loans.
Key Features and Benefits
- Standard fixed or adjustable rate loans are available
- Down payments as low as 3.5%
- Seller can assist with up to 6% of purchase price toward closing costs
- The funds for your closing costs can be from a gift
- Additional flexibility for past credit issues