Thinking about adopting RTP? Here are 8 steps to consider for implementation.
- Consult with your PNC Treasury Management Officer (TMO) about how your organization can benefit from RTP.
- Leverage PNC’s range of B2B and B2C RTP use cases to identify payment categories that would be most suitable for your initial rollout of RTP.
- Create a working group to oversee the integration of RTP into your business payment processes.
- Assess your payment processes in collaboration with PNC and identify the changes to payments and receivables systems needed to incorporate RTP.
- Develop an RTP rollout plan, including overall objectives, performance metrics and timing.
- Provide key internal stakeholders with regular progress reports during the initial rollout of RTP.
- Distill learnings from your initial rollout of RTP and identify new opportunities for RTP expansion.
- Stay connected with PNC to learn about – and apply – new RTP features and use cases, further capturing the benefits of RTP for your organization.