Banking at Alvernia University
Faculty & Staff
PNC WorkPlace Banking offers great benefits to Faculty and Staff. Learn More >>
ATM & Branch Locations
When you need money fast, go to PNC. That's why we're listing our nearest branches and ATMs right here. Don't forget you can use our ATM and Branch Locator to find us no matter where you are, and sometimes banking online or going mobile can be what the situation calls for.
Virtual Wallet Student by PNC
Online. Mobile. Virtually perfect for Students.
Excited about college? Just think of it. The lectures. The tradition. The intellectual atmosphere. Oh and the, um…social life. To get the most out of all that excitement, you'll want to make the most of your money. Virtual Wallet Student helps manage life on campus, and your budget, with features that let you bank the way you want to, like:
- Calendar - Students attending PNC Alliance Schools will be able to see major school events as well as see their finances in one, easy-to-read place.
- Reimbursements - This feature lets you ask your parents (or anyone else who's willing) to pay you back for something you already purchased.
- Parent Alerts - Parents can receive the same account alerts as students even if they are not joint account holders, so both the parent and student know when balances are low.
- Danger DaysSM - A notification that shows up on your Calendar when your Spend account is at risk of being overdrawn.
More PNC Student Banking Features:
- Virtual Wallet Student has no Minimum Balance requirement or monthly service charge for active students for six years.1
- Free access to your accounts at 7,100 PNC Bank ATMs. Find the one near you.
- Free PNC Bank Visa® Debit Card.
- Free Online2 and Mobile3 Banking so you can manage your money where and when you want to.
- International Services including language interpretation and international wire transfers.
Learn more about Virtual Wallet Student.
Contact us by phone between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m., ET, Monday through Friday and 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., ET, Saturday and Sunday, at 877-PNC-1000 (877-762-1000), or visit your local PNC Bank branch.
- Proof of active enrollment in an educational institution is required to receive a monthly service charge waiver. This waiver will expire 6 years after it is assigned to your account.
- Online Banking is free to customers with an eligible account; however there may be a fee for certain optional services. We reserve the right to decline or revoke access to Online Banking or any of its services. All online banking services are subject to and conditional upon adherence to the terms and conditions of the PNC Online Banking Service Agreement.
- PNC does not charge a fee for the Mobile Banking service. However, a supported mobile device is needed to use Mobile Banking. Also, your wireless telecommunications provider may charge you for data usage. Check with your wireless telecommunications provider for details regarding your specific wireless plan and any data usage charges that may apply. PNC products, services and prices are subject to change.
Bank deposit products and services provided by PNC Bank, National Association. Member FDIC