PNC Institutional Investments
provides comprehensive administration and investment solutions for nonprofit organizations' planned giving programs. From a gift's initial asset receipt to the distribution of a closed gift's residuum, our planned giving professionals help you manage every post-gift aspect of your planned giving program. We provide expertise in the specialized area of investment management and life-income gift administration for charitable gift annuities, charitable remainder trusts, and pooled income funds.
We have a dedicated team who is committed to help nonprofit organizations reduce the amount of the time you spend on administering a planned giving program by:
Let us help you create a program that fits your organization's needs.
- crafting a best practices service guide to help with the initial transfer of gifted assets and information for each gift.
- detailing and reviewing the responsibilities and expectations for each administrative function of the planned gift program.
- making timely and accurate payments to annuitants according to promised schedules.
- maintaining complete records of all transactions, account income and assets as well as providing year-end accounting.
- providing key information required by State Insurance regulators for preparation of your annual Gift Annuity program filings in regulated states.
- developing an investment plan to help meet the specific investment objectives of each account under our care.
- providing tax forms to annuitants and the IRS according to each accounts' requirements.
Learn how PNC Institutional Investments Planned Giving Services
can help your nonprofit program reach new levels of donor success by contacting us at 1-410-237-5938, or by email to: email@example.com
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. ("PNC") provides investment and wealth management, fiduciary services, FDIC-insured banking products and services and lending and borrowing of funds through its subsidiary, PNC Bank, National Association, which is a Member FDIC. Securities products and brokerage services are offered through PNC Investments LLC, registered broker-dealer and member of FINRA, and SIPC. PNC does not provide legal, tax or accounting advice.
Investments: Not FDIC Insured. No Bank Guarantee. May Lose Value.