We understand that as a student studying internationally in the United States, you are about to embark on an exciting time in your life.
We would like to provide you with helpful information - and the most innovative student financial product - to eliminate your concerns of managing your finances while in the United States.
Welcome International Students! »
Overview of banking in the US »
Language Interpretation Services available:
- Call 1-888-PNC-Bank and ask to speak to an interpreter
Concerns when you travel? You can call us internationally toll free:
- First dial the AT&T Direct international access number for the country you are in. For AT&T's current listing of access codes, see www.att.com. And follow instructions.
- PNC's phone number: 888-PNC-BANK
- Do you wish to speak in your native language? Ask for an interpreter.
- Use your Visa® Check Card, (debit) rather than carrying large amounts of cash.
- Keep your personal identification information safe, do not share this information except with anyone other than a trusted institution, like your bank or university.
Bank deposit products and services provided by PNC Bank, National Association. Member FDIC