Problems Accessing PINACLE®
- Are you entering the correct information?
- Have you returned your Implementation Data sheets?
- Has your Administrator enabled your access?
- Has your Operator ID been disabled or are you experiencing a duplicate login?
- Can you access other websites?
- Does your browser meet our minimum requirements?
Try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Are you entering the correct information? To log in to PINACLE®/PINACLE® Express services, you must enter your Company User ID in the first field, your Operator ID in the second field and your Password in the third field of the Account Login box located on the Login page. If required, you must also enter your Token Passcode in the fourth field of the Account Login box. Then click "Log In."
Note: Your authentication information is either listed on your Implementation Data Sheet or can be provided to you by your company's PINACLE® Administrator.
- Have you returned your Implementation Data sheets? Your company's PINACLE® Administrators must return this information for your company's access to be enabled.
- Has your Administrator enabled your access? You will need to contact a PINACLE® Administrator at your company for access. Your PINACLE® Administrator can provide you with your Company User ID, Operator ID, initial password and token device used for generating a one-time passcode per login (if required).
- Has your Operator ID been disabled or are you experiencing a duplicate login? If so, a PINACLE® Administrator at your company will need to reset your Operator ID. Once you have been re-enabled, you will need to shut down and restart your browser in order to try your access again.
- Can you access other web sites? If you cannot access other sites, there might be a problem with your browser or connection.
Does your browser meet our minimum requirements? Learn about our Browser Requirements and view your browser information (i.e. browser type and version) to ensure that it meets our current requirements.
If your browser does not meet our requirements, you will need to upgrade to the recommended version. NOTE: Please remember to follow your company's standards and policies for installing software. If you do not know what your policies are, contact your Information Systems department before downloading and installing new software.
If none of these troubleshooting steps are effective, there might be a PINACLE® outage. Try the site at a later time when it is available. If the outage or access problem continues, call Treasury Management Client Care at 800-669-1518 for assistance.
PINACLE® is a Registered Trademark of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.