Call to request a FREE
Debit Card today:
Pay for anything and get cash any time, anywhere.
Your PNC Checking account comes with a PNC Bank Visa Debit Card ... at no cost. The money for every purchase you make comes directly from your checking account. So there's never a bill or interest to pay later.
It's a faster, easier way to pay for virtually anything
You never have to hassle with writing checks or carrying around a lot of cash. Just pay with your PNC Bank Visa Debit Card at millions of places worldwide, anywhere Visa is accepted. You can use it for practically anything, including:
- Movie tickets
- Bus tickets, parking etc
- Online Purchases
- Phone orders
With your PNC Bank Visa Debit Card, you receive:
Receive built-in fraud protection
Your PNC Bank Visa Debit Card provides the highest level of protection with PNC Security Assurance which includes Visa's Zero Liability Policy.1 If your card is ever lost or stolen, you're not responsible for any verified unauthorized non-PIN purchases. Plus you enjoy 24-hour fraud monitoring.
Get an extra layer of protection when you shop online.
With Verified by Visa, your identity is always safe. Best of all, it's free to activate this enhanced card service.
Take steps to keep yourself safe.
Learn how you can protect yourself at the ATM, and more with Debit Card Safety Tips.
Additionally, you can:
Enjoy special savings at top merchants
Get discounts reserved exclusively for PNC Bank Visa Debit Card customers.
View the latest discounts »
Pay bills instantly with your PNC Bank Visa Debit Card
There's no need to hassle with checks or stamps. You can pay all kinds of bills with your debit card, including phone, cable and utility as well as memberships, subscriptions and more. Pay bills one at a time or set up recurring monthly payments.
Show your support
|Speed through the checkout
Visa payWave is a faster, easier way to make purchases wherever you see this symbol. You can ask for this when you request a new debit card. Watch it in action »
You can request a PNC Bank Affinity Visa Debit Card that recognizes your support for a particular university, sports team or cause.5 See all available PNC Bank Affinity Visa Debit Cards »
To request your FREE PNC Bank Visa Debit Card, to ask questions or to report a lost or stolen card:
Call 1-888-PNC-BANK (1-888-762-2265)
Monday - Friday 7 AM to 10 PM, (ET)
Saturday and Sunday 8 AM to 5 PM (ET).
To activate your PNC Bank Visa Debit Card:
At a PNC Bank ATM
Or, call 1-800-346-8300
- The Visa Zero Liability Policy covers U.S.-issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa, or certain commercial card transactions. Notify PNC Bank immediately of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, see your Cardholder Agreement and visit visa.com/security.
- A supported mobile device is needed to use Mobile Banking. Standard rates may apply.
- Debit card alerts are not available for debit card PIN transactions not routed through Visa. Debit card alerts are available for all other debit transactions including signature transactions, Internet transactions and PIN transactions routed through Visa.
- Offers are available from participating merchants. Your personal banking information is not shared with the merchants participating in PNC Purchase Payback. Whether you received offers may depend on using your PNC Visa Card, or where you use your PNC Visa card to make purchases. Not everyone will get the same offer.
- Specialty Visa Debit Cards are charged a $10 annual fee. Specialty cards include: PNC Park, Pittsburgh Steelers, WBS Penguins, Washington Nationals, Cleveland Browns, Cincinnati Reds, USA Flag ($5 of the $10 is donated to the American Red Cross annually). See the Consumer Schedule of Service Charges & Fees for more details.
PNC Purchase Payback is a registered mark of The PNC Financial Services Group.
Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license.
Bank deposit products and services provided by PNC Bank, National Association. Member FDIC