View your current statement online with interactive capability to find and sort transactions without searching through piles of papers. PNC Online Statements are free1 and available for your personal and business checking, savings and money market accounts. The printable PDF statement is just like the statement you would receive in the mail with complete information detail.
Online Statement Features
- Interactive Statement - View a summary of your transaction activity for the statement period. View, sort and search transactions by type, amount or check number. View sample
- Printable Statement - View, print or save a PDF version of your statement, which is the same as your printed statement. Both the online interactive statement and the PDF copy are available online for up to 7 years, making it easier for record keeping and tax preparation. View sample
- Check Images - View, print, or save images of your checks. View sample
- E-mail Notification - Receive an e-mail, at up to two addresses, when your statement is available online. No more waiting for the mail.
Stop delivery of your paper statement and help reduce the risk of mail fraud and Identity Theft. Learn more how PNC helps you protect your information with PNC Security Assurance.
Already an Online Banking User?
- Sign on to PNC Online Banking and click Online Statements
- Select the accounts for which you want to receive Online Statements
- Click Activate to discontinue your paper statements (if you find you prefer paper statements, you can Deactivate this function at any time)
|New to Online Banking?
Go Green - Help yourself and the environment by eliminating your paper statements. Find out more about how PNC is doing it's part.
1. A fee may be charged if a paper statement is requested in addition to the online statement for an account.
Bank deposit products and services provided by PNC Bank, National Association. Member FDIC