Lines of Credit are flexible borrowing instruments used to finance periodic borrowing needs without reapplying each time. Borrow against a line of credit up to your credit limit and pay it back as frequently as needed. Lines of credit can be unsecured, or secured by collateral that can range from accounts receivable and inventory to real estate.
- easy access to ready-on-demand credit for short term borrowing or unexpected growth opportunities
- flexible repayment options
- to manage the peaks and valleys of cash flow
- credit for seasonal inventory purchases or temporary working capital
- overdraft protection for up to 2 business checking accounts
Bank deposit products and services provided by PNC Bank, National Association. Member FDIC