Let your account balances do the work for you - get an earnings credit based on your average collected balances to reduce or offset the monthly account maintenance fee and certain transaction fees. It's all been designed to help meet your more complex cash management needs.
|Required minimum to open||$250|
|Usage based pricing||Low flat monthly fee, then pay per-item-usage fees for the activity levels and services your business actually uses|
|Earnings Credit||Reduce or offset the cost of banking services with an earnings credit applied to the account based on your monthly collected account balance.|
|Next-day funding on Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover® and American Express OnePoint® payment processing transactions with PNC Merchant Services®,2.||Yes|
|Treasury Management to fit your business||Ideal account for use with an array of PNC Treasury Management services designed for your more complex financial needs. Working together, they offer easier cash flow management and streamlined business operations. Use the right tools to take control of your business finances.|
|More online banking options||
Free, day or night online account inquiry and transfer service with PNC Bank Online Banking and Bill Pay.3
Or, when basic online banking no longer provides the critical level of account information your busy operation requires, move up to PINACLE® Express or PINACLE®. Up-to-the-minute online information reporting, with greater detail and more online options.
|PNC Bank Business Visa® Check Card||Free - Use your Check Card at any ATM, stores, online, phone order, or for bill payments.4|
|Free global ATM transactions4||Free at any PNC Bank or non-PNC ATM. ATM surcharges from non-PNC ATMs are reimbursed.|
|PNC Purchase Payback®||Earn cash with PNC Purchase Payback5|
|Value-added extras||Link multiple PNC Bank Business Checking accounts together to consolidate balances, simplify bookkeeping and service charges.|
- More options - Get increased flexibility and control over your accounts
- Save money - Pay for only the banking services you use
- More information reporting - enhanced online options that keep up with the pace of your business
- Checking that pays for itself - deposit balances earn credits to reduce or offset the cost of banking services
- Simplify your account management - link multiple accounts and streamline your bookkeeping and service charges
1. Combined transactions include: checks paid, items deposited, deposit tickets, ACH credits and debits received. See our Business Banking Account Information - Business Checking Accounts and Related Charges for further information.
2. Next-day funding on card transactions processed by PNC Merchant Services when deposited into your PNC Business Checking account. Merchant Services provided by PNC Merchant Services Company and are subject to credit approval. PNC Merchant Services is a registered trademark of PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
3. There may be a fee for certain optional services available through online banking.
4.PNC charges apply for use of another financial institution's or ATM operator's ATM. Additionally, other financial institutions and/or ATM operators may charge for using their ATMs. PNC will reimburse these fees on the day of the transaction.
5. Offers are available from participating merchants. Your personal banking information is not shared with the merchants participating in PNC Purchase Payback. Whether you received offers may depend on using your PNC Visa Card, or where you use your PNC Visa card to make purchases. Not everyone will get the same offer.
PNC Purchase Payback is a registered mark of The PNC Financial Services Group.
Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license.
Bank deposit products and services provided by PNC Bank, National Association. Member FDIC