University of Scranton Royal ePay
It's the Fast, Easy and Convenient way to get:
- Financial Aid Refunds
- Work-study Payments
- Other School-administered Payments
You'll get payments fast - deposited directly into your bank account. No problems with lost checks, waiting for the mail or finding time to get to the bank.
Here's how to activate your Royal ePay:
- This July you will receive an email with a temporary Activation Code that enables you to log into Royal ePay.
- Before you log in, have your Banking Account Number available.
- Log into paymentportal.pnc.com/scranton
- Enter your Activation Code and follow the easy directions.
- You will receive a confirmation email to let you know your Royal ePay is activated.
You do not have to be a PNC Bank customer to use Royal ePay, and there is no charge to take advantage of this service.
||Direct Deposit to PNC Checking Account
||Direct Deposit into Other Checking Account
|Is there a fee to use?
|How will I know if I'm receiving a payment
Spend a few minutes to set up your Royal ePay profile as soon as your Secure Code Number arrives. You?ll have peace-of-mind knowing that any school-administered payments for which you qualify will be deposited automatically.