A better way to process payroll
With PNC Online Payroll, you can process your payroll anytime you like from anywhere you have Internet access. It's FREE for the first month!2 Learn More
A better way to make deposits
With DepositNow®3, you can deposit checks 24/7 without ever leaving your business.4 Sign up by June 30, 2009, and receive a free scanner.5 Learn More
1. Offer requires the opening of a new PNC Bank Free Business Checking, Business Basic Checking, Business Enterprise Checking, Analysis Business Checking, Non-Profit Checking, Retail Businesses Checking, Medical Professionals Checking or Real Estate Services Checking account by January 31, 2009 and enrollment in PNC Online Banking by February 27, 2009. $75 cash bonus will be credited to your new PNC Bank Business Checking account by May 31, 2009. Offer not available for PNC Business Checking accounts opened using an individual’s Social Security number. Fees may apply to the account. Please refer to the Business Checking Accounts and Related Charges for current prices on account features and other services. Contact 1-877-BUS-BNKG for more details. Offer may be extended, modified, or discontinued at any time without notice and may vary by market.
2. After the first month, a standard fee of $39.99 per month for up to five (5) employees/contractors, or $19.99 per month for up to five (5) employees/contractors when payroll for all employees is directly deposited to PNC Bank Checking accounts, will apply. A $1.99 monthly fee per employee also will apply for each additional employee or contractor over five (5). Discount will no longer apply if, subsequently, one or more employees do not establish or maintain their direct deposit to a PNC Bank Checking Account. Sales tax also may be charged where applicable. Monthly payroll service fees will be automatically charged to or deducted from the payment account you specify until you cancel the service. Billing will occur on the same day of the month as the day you enrolled in the service. (Note, if you enrolled on the 29th, 30th or 31st of the month, your billing day will be the 28th of each month thereafter.) You may cancel at any time. Offer may be extended, modified or discontinued at any time without notice and may vary by market. Additional fees may apply, including exception processing fees which will be passed on to the Business for which the fees are incurred. Refer to a PNC Bank representative or the Payroll FAQ available within service for additional details. PNC Online Payroll service is provided by PayCycleŽ and requires a PNC Bank Business Checking account with PNC Online Banking. PayCycle is a registered mark of PayCycle, Inc.
3. DepositNow® is a registered trademark of BServ, Inc. Eligibility for DepositNow is subject to Bank approval. Customer must maintain a PNC Bank Business Checking account to qualify for DepositNow.
4. Funds may not be available for immediate withdrawal. Please refer to your DepositNow Service Agreement and the applicable Funds Availability Policy for your PNC Bank Business Checking account to determine when your deposited funds will be made available for withdrawal.
5. Free scanner offer in effect through June 30, 2009. Offer may be extended, modified or withdrawn at any time without notice and may vary by market.
Bank deposit products and services provided by PNC Bank, National Association. Member FDIC