Hundreds of college students join us each summer in our Internship Program. Interns enjoy:
- Summer employment in one of more than ten career areas
- Two-day Intern Summit at headquarters
- Real-world assignments that showcase your potential
- Informal networking events with fellow interns
A variety of events, programs and trainings are planned for you:
- Mentor Program: You will be assigned a peer mentor who can provide insight into career paths and guidance on navigating the organization, including advice on transitioning from college to the professional workplace.
- Training Opportunities: PNC provides training for interns, both in-person and online, as the building blocks of a solid foundation before work projects begin.
- Networking Events: PNC sponsors a number of networking events over the summer to give you a chance to connect with each other and enjoy what your host city has to offer. From Pittsburgh to Washington, D.C. to Chicago, the markets across our footprint are rich in culture and we want you to experience it.
- Summer Speaker Series: PNC leaders will host a series of developmental sessions to round out intern knowledge with topics ranging from innovation to managing your money.
We are always looking for candidates who:
- Have/are pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree
- Have an excellent academic record
- Possess strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills