The Technology Development program serves to develop diverse talent via experiential learning opportunities, mentorship, and refined leadership development. You will play a hands-on role as you assist with ongoing initiatives to drive growth, create innovative and agile solutions, and sustain our commitment to operational excellence.
Participants are also immersed in strategies that provide direction toward the desired future state for Technology at PNC by:
- Excelling at the Basics - Execute with commitment to operating excellence and risk management.
- Leading in Innovative Solutions - Lead in the creation and implementation of innovative and agile solutions across our businesses.
- Deploying Strategic Systems - Make secure and intelligent information a competitive differentiator.
- Transforming the Technology Complex - Deliver a highly scalable, reliable, and efficient technology infrastructure.
- Being the "Destination Team" - Position PNC Technology as a team exemplifying teamwork, diversity and other PNC values.
The Technology program might be a fit for you if you enjoy working in collaborative teams, learning about software, and tackling complex problems with real business dependencies. Major areas of study may include Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Science and Technology. Technology offers exposure to four key placement positions for early career professionals: Business Systems Analyst, Software Engineer, Database Analyst and Technical Platform Specialist.
Learning & Development
The Technology Development Program curriculum includes:
- Technology Foundations and Training - Using a blended learning approach, associates will be exposed to instructor led, web based, and experiential learning focused on leadership development and technical training.
- Experiential Rotations - Associates will gain exposure to all four placement positions through introduction rotations in each role before focusing on one of the tracks for in-depth, hands-on learning.
- Robust mentorship throughout the program, including networking opportunities at multiple levels of the organization.
- Throughout the program, Associates will be exposed to the following areas:
- Asset & Liabilities Management and Capital Markets
- Asset Management
- Corporate & Institutional Banking
- Enterprise Systems
- Retail Banking
- Technology Infrastructure Services
- Technology Operations
The remainder of your training will be conducted on the job, guided by your program manager, line of business managers and broader teams in the lines of business.
Back to Early Career Development Programs