Buying from a Dealer
Auto lenders offer on-site financing, but at PNC Bank you can apply for the auto loan you need in minutes — and in most cases get a decision in as little as 15 minutes — all from the comfort of your home. Plus, with PNC Check Ready,¹ you'll get a "blank" check that you can fill out for up to your approved loan amount in just one day!²
Key Features and Benefits
- Use your PNC Check Ready check to purchase a new or used car from a licensed dealer located in the United States¹
- Shop with "blank" check in hand with PNC Check Ready¹
- Competitive rates and loan amounts between $7,500 and $50,000
How PNC Check Ready Works
Step 2: Apply
Apply for your PNC Check Ready¹ auto loan online.
Step 3: Get a Decision
Get a decision fast! In most cases you'll get a decision in 15 minutes. If approved you can have your PNC Check Ready check sent overnight to your home.¹, ²
Step 4: Shop with Confidence
Shop like a cash buyer and hit the road faster with PNC Check Ready. Use your PNC Check Ready check at a licensed dealer up to 30 days after your loan approval.¹
- Approval for a PNC Auto Loan is subject to meeting established credit criteria. Certain restrictions and conditions apply.
- Excludes Sundays and holidays.