Home Equity Online will be discontinued as of 8:00am ET on June 19, 2012. To maintain online access to your home equity account, enroll in Online Banking, or if you've already enrolled in Online Banking, begin using it to manage your home equity line of credit.
- If you already have a PNC Check Card PIN, PNC account number and your social security number, you may get started now with PNC Online Banking. If you don't have a PNC Check Card PIN, call 1-800-762-2035 to have a User ID and PIN mailed to your address on file.
- During the week of May 28, 2012 customers not currently enrolled in Online Banking will be mailed a User ID and PIN, separately. Use the new credentials to sign on to Online Banking at pnc.com. If you need assistance, please call 1-800-762-2035.
- Already enrolled in Online Banking? You can continue to use this same User ID and password to access your home equity line of credit. If your home equity line of credit is not currently displayed within your Online Banking account list please call 1-800-762-2035.
Manage Your Home Equity Line of Credit Online:
The following features are currently available in Online Banking. Sign on or enroll now to take advantage of these today.
- Account Summary - Enjoy 24/7 access to your home equity line of credit accounts, including your balance, available credit, credit limit, cash advance balance, APR, minimum payment, interest paid last year, interested paid YTD, due and previous statement information.
- Transactions - View up to 13 months of posted transactions, search for a specific transaction by date/description/dollar amount and export to your financial software.
- Transfer Funds - Make a same-day home equity line of credit payment with a transfer from your PNC checking account or transfer funds from your home equity line of credit to your PNC checking account. Coming soon - scheduled payments from a non-PNC account.
- Online Bill Pay - It's FREE. Schedule a recurring or future-dated bill payment from your PNC checking account.
- Servicing - Request a balance transfer, request convenience checks, request an automatic payment, dispute a transaction, report your account lost or stolen, or request a change of address.
Quicken and Quickbooks are registered trademarks of Intuit, Inc.
Microsoft is a registered trademark of Micosoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.