Looking for a secure, easy way to access and manage your money? The PNC SmartAccess Prepaid Visa Card lets you deposit money, make purchases, pay bills, get cash and more.
You have several options to add money to your card.
Get easy access to your money.
- Set up direct deposit and get access to your paycheck right away
- Deposit cash at any PNC branch1
- Deposit cash at any participating Visa ReadyLink retail location2
- Load cash at select PNC DepositEasySM ATMs7 using the Prepaid Load option
- Withdraw your money for free at over 7,300 PNC ATMs.
- Make purchases at millions of places that accept Visa debit cards
- Pay bills quickly and easily with your card on the billers' websites or by calling your billers directly3
Eliminate costly check cashing fees with direct deposit.
- Set up direct deposit for your paycheck or benefit payments
- Complete the Direct Deposit Form (or the one provided by your employer)
- Spend the funds on your PNC SmartAccess Card and never worry about overdraft fees.
There are several ways to know your balance.
- Text and email alerts - Set up alerts for recent deposits, recent purchases and even for low balances, delivered right to your phone or email inbox.
- PNC SmartAccess Mobile App - Keep tabs on your balance and view purchases right from your mobile device. Download now for your device:4
- Online banking - Check your balance, view your purchases, manage your alerts and more.
The PNC SmartAccess Card is more secure than carrying cash.
- If your card (or its number) is lost or stolen, your money will be replaced if you notify us promptly of its unauthorized use.5
Get all of these great features for a monthly service fee6 of $5.
How it works:
Step 1: Activate your card
Step 2: Load money
Step 3: Use your card
- Make purchases where Visa debit cards are accepted
- Pay bills and more
- Primary cardholder only
- Visa ReadyLink merchants may charge a fee for this service.
- Although PNC does not charge for these payments your biller may. Be sure to check with your biller before making payments.
- PNC does not charge a fee for the SmartAccess Mobile App. However, third party message and data rates may apply. These include fees your wireless carrier may charge you for data usage and text messaging services. Check with your wireless carrier for details regarding your specific wireless plan and any data usage or text messaging charges that may apply. Also, a supported mobile device is needed to use the SmartAccess Mobile App. Certain other restrictions apply. See the SmartAccess Mobile Service Terms and Conditions for details.
- Please refer to the SmartAccess Terms and Conditions for full information.
- Please refer to the SmartAccess Schedule of Fees for additional information.
- Cash deposits for SmartAccess cards are only available at select PNC ATMs equipped with currency validation technology.
PNC SmartAccess is a registered trademark of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
Apple, iPod, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
© 2013 The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved. PNC Bank, National Association. Member FDIC