Enjoy Peace-of-Mind Check Acceptance
TeleCheck® eases the challenges of check acceptance and provides peace of mind against fraudulent and returned checks by combining the industry's most sophisticated check acceptance risk management system with a warranty service option for returned check liability. With TeleCheck, you can feel more secure about check payments--no matter how your business accepts them:
- Electronic Check Acceptance--which converts customers' paper checks into an electronic ACH transaction and deposits the amount directly into your bank account.
- Paper Check Acceptance--which verifies and processes checks via the terminal for manual deposit into your bank account.
Face-to-Face -- If you have a storefront and accept payments face-to-face, you can opt for:
Mail-in/Drop Box -- TeleCheck's LockBox Payment service is designed specifically for checks that are mailed in or left in a drop box. Checks are converted to an electronic transaction and then settlement is made via the Automated Clearing House (ACH) network--streamlining the check handling process, reducing bank fees and trips to the bank/deposit preparation time.
Telecheck provides a number of key benefits for your businesses:
- Higher profits -- Reduced bank fees, lower operating expenses, fewer returned checks and improved cash flow all add up to higher profits for your business.
- Less risk -- With Warranty service, returned check processing and collections are managed by TeleCheck. This allows you to accept checks with less risk.
- Greater efficiency -- TeleCheck can improve the efficiency of your small business by reducing trips to the bank and streamlining back-office operations.
- Increased security -- TeleCheck reduces the risk of lost, stolen or damaged checks, while also helping to protect your customers' personal information from identity theft.
- Faster and easier processing -- Accepting and processing check payments via TeleCheck is as quick, safe and easy as accepting credit cards.
- Virtually any business that wishes to minimize the risk of check acceptance
Telecheck is a registered trademark of Telecheck International, Inc. in the United States and other countries.