"As an employee, you will become part of a dynamic, inclusive environment where employees feel valued and empowered to use their strengths. This innovative corporate culture creates a stable and rewarding place to work and enables the organization to have greater success in meeting the needs of our shareholders."
Chief Diversity Officer
When people with different ideas, experiences and backgrounds work together to achieve common goals, it's inspiring and motivating. It's also what you'll experience as a PNC employee.
Bill Demchak, PNC's president and chief executive officer, leads the PNC Corporate Diversity Council, which embraces and fosters diversity and inclusion initiatives. PNC's commitment to diversity is also shown through business efforts including:
- Employee Business Resource Groups (EBRGs) designed to help employees network and celebrate their shared heritage, gender, sexual orientation or background.
- Recruiting partnerships with nationally recognized organizations dedicated to serving diverse populations including African Americans, Asian Americans, Latinos, LGBTA, Military, Women and more.
- Our dedication to attracting military, veterans, guards and reservists to further foster a diverse and inclusive environment. Learn more about Military Hiring and Military Banking at PNC.
- Education and training programs addressing diversity, inclusion and employee engagement.
- Supplier diversity efforts and diverse segment banking programs.
Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion initiatives at PNC.
Recent accolades include:
- Top 50 Companies for Executive Women, National Association for Female Executives (2013)
- Diversity Leader, Profiles in Diversity Journal (2013)
- Leading Companies for Employees with Disabilities, Profiles in Diversity Journal (2012)
- Named one of the Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality, Human Rights Campaign (2013)
- 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers, Working Mother (2012)
- Top 100 Veteran-Friendly Companies, U.S. Veterans Magazine (2012)
"My direct supervisor and other managers have gone above and beyond to accommodate my special needs. Everyone has treated me as part of the team, not as someone with a disability. To me, that speaks volumes about why this is a great company to work for." - Dennis, Senior Financial Sales Consultant