PNC WorkPlace Banking can help you improve employee satisfaction, retain existing employees, and attract new hires.
There is no cost, and we do all the work for you.
Reduced Payroll Administration Costs
PNC WorkPlace Banking helps increase employee participation in your direct deposit program, which simplifies the administration and processing of payroll and reduces your related payroll costs.
On-Site Sign-Up Sessions
On-site sign-up sessions make it fast and easy for your employees to open new WorkPlace Banking accounts with direct deposit. Sessions are conducted by experienced PNC WorkPlace Banking specialists who provide program information, options and incentives and assistance in completing the necessary paperwork.
Custom Promotional Materials
PNC supplies flyers, product brochures, and email communications necessary for you to announce and promote on-site sign-up sessions to your employees, as well as the marketing materials available at the sessions. Your dedicated WorkPlace Banker will work with you to coordinate the session and generate employee interest and excitement.
On-Site Financial Education Programs
Offered free of charge to all employees, WorkPlace Banking educational seminars are conducted by experienced PNC specialists and financial advisors at your worksite to help your employees make educated decisions regarding their finances and assistance in achieving their financial goals.
New Employee Orientations
A PNC WorkPlace Banker can take part in new employee orientations and benefits fairs to discuss the advantages of direct deposit and our WorkPlace Banking program. They can help employees complete direct deposit forms and provide details on WorkPlace Banking options and features.
Linked Website Capabilities
We can provide you with a link to this PNC WorkPlace Banking web site from your intranet to reinforce the relationship that your company enjoys as a WorkPlace Banking participant. In addition to providing detailed information on the WorkPlace Banking program, our site offers easy-to-use tools and calculators that help employees plan for everyday financial activities and major financial decisions. A web linking agreement is required.
Depending upon the opportunity and number of employees at a worksite, we may install a PNC Bank ATM at your company. This can provide your employees with quick and convenient access to their money with no need to leave the workplace and interrupt their productivity.
With PNC WorkPlace Banking, you can provide your employees with high-value benefits to help them reach their financial goals. This unique benefits package is available only from PNC, and includes:
Refer a Co-Worker1
When you tell your friends at work about PNC WorkPlace Banking, you can earn cash for each co-worker you refer - up to $500 a year!1 The co-worker you refer will also receive a special offer. Learn More >>
Every time you use your enrolled or linked PNC points Visa® Credit Card or PNC Flex® Visa® Credit Card to make everyday purchases, you earn reward points towards cash, gift cards, travel and electronics.
Save with your PNC Bank Visa® Check Card. Great shopping discounts are yours when you pay with your Visa Check Card at participating merchants.
Savings on Banking Services
No longer pay to order checks again with your free PNC-exclusive checks.
Free PNC ATMs
You will enjoy free transactions at any of PNC Bank's 7,200 ATM locations.
Identity Theft Protection
Password protected online purchases with Verified by Visa®, Identity Theft Reimbursement Insurance2 and victim assistance, and credit monitoring are a few of the ways PNC helps in case of identity theft.
No Monthly Service Charges
No monthly service charge if the total amount of all qualifying direct deposits credited to your account during the monthly statement period is at least $750.
Unlimited Check Writing
Write as many checks as you want each month -- there are no check writing limits on either the online or traditional account option.
Special Rates & Incentives
Take advantage of up to 0.25% interest rate discounts on select consumer installment loans with automatic payment from a PNC Checking account.3
Enhanced Credit Card Rewards
Enjoy enhanced rewards with a PNC Flex, PNC points, or PNC CashBuilder® Visa Credit Card. You can boost your earning potential when you have a qualifying PNC Bank deposit relationship.
Money Management Tools
Whether you choose online Virtual Wallet® with Performance Spend or the traditional Performance checking account, you can access enhanced money management tools and services.
With PNC Online Banking, you can check your balances and recent transactions, pay your bills, move money between your accounts4, and send money to your friends and family.
PNC provides leading-edge mobile applications to let you bank how and when you want to. Our newest app enables you to deposit your checks with your smartphone.5
PNC WorkPlace Bankers
We Bring PNC to You
We bring PNC to your work place with regularly scheduled on-sites visits and informative financial seminars.
A PNC WorkPlace Banker will provide one-on-one information about any PNC Banking product or service, or introduce you to the appropriate PNC expert.
- To be awarded $50 cash, you must be a WorkPlace Banking participant and make a qualified referral. In order to make a qualifying referral, your co-worker must present a referral coupon when they open their eligible PNC WorkPlace Banking checking account, and they must also satisfy the specific requirements to earn the monetary reward applicable to their eligible PNC WorkPlace Banking checking account available at the time they open the account. $50 cash will be awarded within 60 days after the monetary reward is issued to the co-worker. The $50 cash award is limited to ten referrals per calendar year - up to $500.00. This offer may be extended modified or withdrawn at any time without prior notice and may vary by market.
- Covers out of pocket expenses incurred to regain your identity and to repair your credit. Certain restrictions and deductibles apply. See the Summary Description of Benefits for the Personal, Internet and identity Coverage Master Policy for details. Amount of coverage varies with checking product selected.
- The discount is removed and the rate will increase if automatic payment is discontinued.
- Federal regulation prohibits you from making more than a total of 6 transfers each month to other accounts from a savings or money market account (including transfers to another account for overdraft protection) or to third parties each month by check, through point-of-sale purchase transactions with a banking card, by preauthorized or automatic agreements, telephone, or online. See your account agreement for more information. Other limits may apply to your account. Excessive transactions may result in changing your Money Market or Savings account to a non-interest bearing checking account.
- PNC does not charge a fee for Mobile Banking. However, third party message and data rates may apply. These include fees your wireless carrier may charge you for data usage and text messaging services. Check with your wireless carrier for details regarding your specific wireless plan and any data usage or text messaging charges that may apply. Also, a supported mobile device is needed to use the Mobile Banking App. Mobile Deposit is a feature of PNC Mobile Banking. Use of the Mobile Deposit feature requires a supported camera-equipped device and you must download a PNC mobile banking app. Eligible PNC Bank account and PNC Bank Online Banking required. Certain other restrictions apply. See the mobile banking terms and conditions in the PNC Online Banking Service Agreement.
©2014 The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved. PNC Bank, National Association. Member FDIC.