You're just five simple steps away from getting the equipment you need for your business.
1. Obtain a Quote
- First, identify your specific needs. Consider factors such as how long the equipment will be used and what will be done with the equipment at lease end. You may then either call for a quote or get a quote online using eWorkplace.
2. Apply via Fax or InfoTrac
- For leases of less than $75,000, we require a completed and signed credit application.
- For leases of more than $75,000, we will also ask that you submit two years of financial statements including a balance sheet and income statement.
3. Credit Review
- We will conduct a credit review once we have received your completed application. Most approval decisions for requests of less than $75,000 are obtained between four and eight business hours. For larger leases, we will normally respond within 24 hours after receiving all of the necessary paperwork.
- Upon approval of your application, we will promptly send you documentation to be signed and returned.
- You will be able to obtain same-day funding once we have received the proper documentation and verify equipment installation (by noon ET). We will then release payment to the dealer via direct-deposit. You're just five simple steps away from getting the equipment you need for your business.
Our Leasing Process
PNC is a registered mark of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. ("PNC"). Equipment financing and leasing products are provided by PNC Equipment Finance, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of PNC Bank, National Association. In Canada, PNC provides equipment financing through PNC Bank Canada Branch. PNC Bank does not accept deposits from the public in Canada and is not a member institution of the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation. Lending and leasing products and services require credit approval.
©2013 The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved.