Avoid the $25 month service fee when you meet ONE of the following requirements:
$5,000 average monthly balance in checking including linked checking accounts5
-- OR --
$25,000 combined average monthly balance5 in checking savings, money market and investments
Online Banking at PNC
Once your account is established, you can access your funds online anytime using PNC Bank Online Banking wherever you have an internet connection. Transfer funds to your PNC Bank deposit accounts6 at your discretion pay bills easily, manage your banking accounts, and view your wealth management accounts.
1. To enroll in the PNC points program visit pnc.com/points or call 888-PNC-points (888-762-7646). A "Qualifying Purchase" is any signature-based purchase, Internet purchase, phone or mail-order purchase, bill payment (other than to another financial institution), contactless purchase (purchase made by holding your Visa card or other device up to a secure reader instead of swiping your card), or small dollar purchase for which you are not required to sign, made with an eligible enrolled or linked credit card that is processed or submitted through the Visa U.S.A. Inc. payment system. PNC Bank reserves the right to change or terminate the PNC points program.
2. Overdraft protection must be tied to an approved PNC Bank line of credit, or a PNC Bank checking, savings or money market account. Lines of credit are subject to applicable Account Agreement and subject to credit approval.
3. Discounts only available as long as payments are set up for automatic deduction from a PNC Checking account. The removal of any discount, such as auto deduction or employee, will increase the rate.
4. Covers up to $5,000 out of pocket expenses incurred to regain your identity and to repair your credit. Certain restrictions and deductibles apply. See the Summary Description of Benefits for the Personal, Internet and Identity Coverage Master Policy for details. Coverage applies to Primary Checking account only, not to additional checking, savings or money market accounts.
5. Some accounts may not be eligible to be included in the combined average monthly balance requirement based on titling structure, product type or other constraints. A maximum of ten (10) linked PNC accounts, including this account, may be included in the combined average monthly balance relationship. The outstanding balance on lines of credit, and the original principal amount on installment and mortgage loans, will be used to determine the combined average monthly balance. Only investments or annuities linked to a PNC Investments account are eligible to be included in the combined average monthly balance requirement.
6. Federal regulations prohibit you from making more than a total of 6 transfers each month to other accounts from a savings or money market account, including transfer for overdraft protection, by preauthorized or automatic agreement.
PNC points is a registered mark of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. PNC Bank reserves the right to change or terminate the PNC points program. See the PNC points Program Terms and Conditions for details.
Please refer to the PNC Bank Consumer Schedule of Service Charges and Fees for more information.
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. ("PNC") provides investment and wealth management, fiduciary services, FDIC-insured banking products and services and lending and borrowing of funds through its subsidiary, PNC Bank, National Association, which is a Member FDIC. Securities products and brokerage services are offered through PNC Investments LLC, registered broker-dealer and member of FINRA, and SIPC. PNC does not provide legal, tax or accounting advice.
Investments: Not FDIC Insured. No Bank Guarantee. May Lose Value.