Tips to Prevent Fraud in Business Relationships
|Reporting Suspected Fraud or Identity Theft:|
|Call us at 1-888-PNC-BANK|
|Visit one of our branches.|
|Complete the secure contact form.|
Consider the following pointers when conducting your company's business or making business-to-business purchases:
- Choose to do business with companies you know are reputable, particularly when shopping online.
- When you fill out a loan or credit application, be sure that the business either shreds these applications or stores them in locked files.
- Ask businesses what their privacy policies are and how they will use your information.
- Keep a list of all your credit cards and bank accounts along with their account numbers, expiration dates and credit limits, as well as their respective fraud department phone numbers in a safe place.
- Instruct employees that all company business dealings are confidential, and consider (with legal counsel) asking each employee to sign a confidentiality statement as a condition of employment.