As of December 31, 2013
Total Servicing Portfolio
- Total Loans Serviced: 31,393
- Total Outstanding Principal Balance: $347.0 Billion
Commercial Loan Servicing
- CMBS Servicing Portfolio
Outstanding Principal Balance: $140.9 Billion
- Institutional Servicing Portfolio
Outstanding Principal Balance: $61.6 Billion
- Multifamily Agency Servicing Portfolio
Outstanding Principal Balance: $77.4 Billion
- Loans: 5,016
- Outstanding Principal Balance: $42.3 Billion
Construction Loan Administration
- Projects: 34
- Project Budget Balance: $4.5 Billion
- Total Special Servicing
Current Outstanding Principal Balance: $103.5 Billion
- Active Special Servicing Portfolio
Current Outstanding Principal Balance: $1.4 Billion
- Under Management on Enterprise!®
Current Outstanding Principal Balance: $600.4 Billion
- 510 Employees, with headquarters in Overland Park, Kansas and offices in Atlanta, Georgia; Little Rock, Arkansas; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Washington, D.C.
- Midland is the only company in the industry to hold the highest U.S. commercial primary, master and special servicer ratings from both Fitch Ratings and Standard & Poor's, a distinction we have earned for thirteen consecutive years. Midland also holds the highest ratings as a U.S. primary, master, and special servicer from Morningstar.
Midland Loan Services, a PNC Real Estate business, is a leading third-party provider of servicing, asset management and technology solutions for the commercial real estate finance industry.
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions (including PNC Bank, National Association and its subsidiaries) to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who establishes a formal relationship with such institution. What this means for you -- when you enter into a business relationship with PNC Bank, we will ask you your name, street address, tax ID number and other pertinent information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your organizational documents or other identifying information. We appreciate your business and patience with our compliance efforts.
Click here to review the PNC General Disclosure.