Premium Money Market
For the money market that offers more, choose our Premium Money Market Account. It rewards higher balances with higher interest rates.
Product At A Glance
|Required Minimum to Open||$100|
|Required Average Monthly Balance to Avoid Service Charges1||$1,000|
|Funds Access2||By check, ATM, Branch, Online Banking or transfer between accounts2|
|Balance Earns interest (Minimum daily balance to obtain the Annual Percentage Yield)||Tiers
$1.00 - $999.99
$1,000.00 - $9,999.99
$10,000.00 - $24,999.99
$25,000.00 - $49,999.99
$50,000.00 - $99,999.99
$100,000.00 - $499,999.99
|Online Access3||Free and unlimited account access by phone and web3|
- FDIC insured to the maximum permitted by law
- Check writing privileges4
- Minimum to earn interest is $1
- Tiered rates let you earn more as you save more
- Auto Savings - Automatic transfers to grow your savings
- Free PNC Banking card5
- No charge for withdrawals or transfers
- Free online view of prior 90-days's deposit tickets and Deposit Ticket detail list6
- $10.00 monthly service charge will be charged if your average monthly balance falls below $1,000.
- Federal regulation prohibits you from making more than a total of 6 transfers each month to other accounts from a savings or money market account (including transfers to another account for overdraft protection) or to third parties each month by check, through point-of-sale purchase transactions with a banking card, by preauthorized or automatic agreements, telephone, or online. See your account agreement for more information. Other limits may apply to your account. Excessive transactions may result in changing your Money Market or Savings account to a non-interest bearing checking account.
- There may be a fee for certain optional services available through online banking.See the Consumer Schedule of Service Charges & Fees for details. PNC Online Web Bill Payment and Quicken® Online Banking Bill Payments not available with this account.
- Cancelled checks not returned with monthly statement. Safekeeping required.
- Debit Card purchases not available.
- Deposited Check images viewable, for a charge per image.
Bank deposit products and services provided by PNC Bank, National Association. Member FDIC