- Have a PNC Bank account
- Have your University of Delaware ID Number
- Choose whether you want to link online, in person at a branch, or by phone (see detail below)
Then, your i-card can be used at any PNC Bank ATM and at millions of ATMs around the world.Back to Top How do I link my University of Delaware i-card to my PNC account? You have three options for linking your card. No matter which you choose, it should only take a few minutes to "get linked."
Option #1: Online
Do it whenever it’s most convenient for you. Just sign in to your PNC Online Banking account, go to the Customer Service tab and click "Link Campus ID Card" under the Account Services section. On the next page, select your school and follow the easy instructions through the rest of the process, including selecting a unique Personal Identification Number (PIN) for your card in order to use it at ATMs and retail locations that accept STAR.
Option #2: At a PNC Bank branch
Stop by a nearby branch and speak with one of our representatives. Click on "Locate PNC" to find a branch near you. And remember to select a PIN for your card in order to use it at ATMs and retail locations that accept STAR.
Option #3: By PhoneBack to Top Why do I need a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for my University of Delaware i-card? Your unique PIN enables your i-card to function at ATMs and retail locations that accept STAR for any PIN based transaction.
Call 877-PNC-1000 and ask the representative to link your card over the phone. And don't forget to select a PIN for your card in order to use it at ATMs and retail locations that accept STAR.
This PIN is separate from the one you may have selected for your PNC Bank Visa Check Card. But you can choose whether you want the same PIN for both or make them different - whichever makes you more comfortable.Back to Top What if I lose my University of Delaware i-card? If you lose your i-card, you should immediately remove any existing links to your PNC Bank accounts. You have the following options to remove the link(s):
- Sign on to PNC Online Banking account, go to the Customer Service tab and click "Link Campus ID Card" under the Account Services section.
- Click on the "Remove Accounts" button and follow the instructions to remove the links to all of the PNC Bank accounts that are attached to your i-Card.
- Your request will be processed immediately; however, the change will not be reflected on Online Banking until the next business day.
- If you do not have immediate access to the internet, you should call 877-PNC-1000 as soon as you realize that your i-card is lost and ask the PNC Bank representative to remove all existing links to your PNC Bank accounts.
- Notify the i-card Center at the Student Services Center, 30 Lovett Ave., in Newark.
It is very important to remove the account links attached to your i-card as soon as you realize your card has been lost.
If you lose your i-card, you are not required to obtain a new PIN. However, you may choose to do so by either going online, or visiting the nearest branch.Back to Top