|Required minimum to open||$100|
|Average monthly collected balance requirement to avoid monthly maintenance fee||None|
|Monthly maintenance fee||None|
|Combined transaction items free each month1||Up to 200 at no charge|
|Cash deposited free each month||Up to $5,000 at no charge|
|PNC Bank Business Visa® Check Card||Free - Use your Check Card at any PNC Bank ATM, stores, online, phone order, or for bill payments.1|
|PNC Purchase Payback®||Earn cash with Purchase Payback2|
|PNC Bank Online Banking and Bill Pay||Free online access to deposit and loan account balances, activity and recent history, paid check and deposit ticket images, transfer funds between PNC deposit and loan accounts, and pay or receive business bills electronically.3|
|Next-day funding on Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover® and American Express One point® payment processing transactions with PNC Merchant Services®,4.||Yes|
|Overdraft Protection||Optional protection available from your PNC Bank Premium Business Money Market Account or Choice Creditsm for Business Line of Credit.5|
- It's free - when your banking transactions stay low and don't exceed account limits1
- No minimum balance required - use all your cash for daily business needs
- Save money - use the free PNC Bank Visa Business Check Card to reduce the number of checks you need to buy
- Save time - Our Online Banking and Bill Pay and remote deposit products let you bank day or night without trips to the bank
- Peace of mind - get optional overdraft protection for this account from a qualified PNC Bank Premium Business Money Market Account or PNC Bank Choice Credit® for Business Line of Credit5
Feel Secure - PNC Security Assurance protects all the ways you transact today -- through an ATM, by mail, in-store or on the InternetAdditional Resources
1. Combined transactions include: checks paid, items deposited, deposited tickets, ACH credits received and ACH debits received. See our Business Banking Account Information - Business Checking Accounts and Related Charges disclosure for further information.
2. Offers are available from participating merchants. Your personal banking information is not shared with the merchants participating in PNC Purchase Payback. Whether you received offers may depend on using your PNC Visa Card, or where you use your PNC Visa card to make purchases. Not everyone will get the same offer.
3. There may be a fee for certain optional services available through online banking.
4. Next-day funding on card transactions processed by PNC Merchant Services when deposited into your PNC business checking account. Merchant Services provided by PNC Merchant Services Company and are subject to credit approval. PNC Merchant Services is a registered trademark of PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
5. All loans and lines of credit subject to credit approval and require automatic payment deduction from a PNC Bank business checking account. Origination and annual fees may apply.
PNC Purchase Payback is a registered mark of The PNC Financial Services Group.
Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license.
Bank deposit products and services provided by PNC Bank, National Association. Member FDIC