Whether it's a bill consolidation need, a big wedding or a big problem with the roof, you've realized you're going to need a cash solution. No problem. A PNC Home Equity Installment Loan can help you get the financing you need - with some of the best rates around.
Have questions or need help deciding which loan type is right? Call us at 888-370-7344 between the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., ET, Monday through Friday and 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., ET, Saturday and Sunday.
||Primary residence or vacation home, with 1st or 2nd lien position.|
Check today's loan rates
Fixed: Stays the same for the life of the loan1
Loan rate discount of 0.25% available with auto-deduction from your PNC Bank Checking account3
|Repayment Period||Fixed: You can choose a term that's best for you, such as 5, 10, 15, 20 or 30 years|
|Borrowing Frequency||One-Time Loan: Good for bill consolidation, funding education, vehicles, weddings or any large, one-time purchase.|
|Payment Protection||Credit life and credit disability insurance is available to eligible borrowers, up to the maximum allowed by the state. A benefit will be paid in the event of an approved claim.|
|Easy online access, 24/7|
- Put your equity to good use - Borrow on the equity available in your home
- Potential Tax Savings - Interest you pay may be tax deductible2
- Lower rates - Rates for home equity loans are usually much lower than credit cards or other unsecured loans
- Simple and quick - Applying online is fast - get an answer almost immediately.
- Fixed-Term loan - avoid open-ended borrowing with payments and a payoff schedule you can manage
- Lower your total monthly payments - Consolidate your higher interest rate bills with a home equity loan
Easier payment processing - with Auto Deduction from your PNC Bank checking account - and get a 0.25% deduction on your interest rate3Additional Resources
1. Your fixed rate Annual Percentage Rate (APR) will be based on a review of the initial credit criteria and Loan to Value ratio (LTV).
2. Consult your tax advisor.
3. Discount only applicable as long as payments are set up for automatic deduction from a PNC Checking account. The removal of any discount, such as auto deduction or employee, will increase the rate.
Loans and lines subject to credit approval.