Make a time-consuming task easy.
Start paying your bills in minutes, without the hassles of writing checks or logging into multiple biller sites. Simply tell us who you want to pay, enter the payment amount, payment date, and submit -- that's it you're done. You determine when payments are made and how much to paid, while maintaining the ability to update or even cancel your payment anytime before it processes.
» Start paying bills today. Sign on to PNC Online Banking and click Pay Bills to get started.
- Manage, pay and receive bills at one secure site
- Pay your bills in just minutes
- Pay individual and businesses of all sizes
- Receive an electronic version of your bill online with eBills
- Receive email bill reminders letting you know when your payment is due or when your payment has been sent
- You determine when payments are made and how much to pay
- Most payments can be paid next day
- Payments can be scheduled up to a year in advance
- Payments can be automatically sent with Auto Pay
- Plus you can easily change the due date, payment amount or even cancel a payment any time before the payment processes
1 Online bill pay is free service within PNC Online Banking to residents within the US, a qualifying checking account to use this service. We reserve the right to decline or revoke access to this service. Payments to billers outside of the United States or its territories are prohibited through this service. Tax payments, payments to settle securities transactions, and court ordered payments may be scheduled through the Service; however, such payments are discouraged and must be scheduled at your own risk.
All online banking services are subject to and conditional upon adherence to the terms and conditions of the PNC Online Banking Service Agreement.
©2010 The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved. PNC Bank, National Association, Member FDIC.