Applying is easy and secure. And with our new 5-step quick application you can apply in as little as 5 minutes.
Switching banks? Use our complimentary Quick Switch service.
What You Need to Apply
- A printer. You will need to print, sign and mail a registration page
- Government issued photo ID (Driver's License, US Passport, or a state issued ID)
- Your e-mail address
- Employment information, if applicable
- Existing bank account numbers, if funding your account(s) with an on-line check
- Previous address, if at current address less than two years
- Stamped envelope to mail your signed registration page
Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each customer that opens an account. What this means for you: when you open an account, we will ask you your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying information.