Health conditions are hard to predict. We all work to have good health, but when the unexpected happens or an ongoing illness surfaces, you need to be prepared financially to do what's best for your health. If you have a High Deductible Health Plan, you benefit from lower premiums, but this also means you should be prepared to pay a higher deductible.
A PNC Health Savings Account (HSA) is designed to help you save for qualified medical expenses on a tax-advantaged basis. It's easy - you contribute money saved on your low premiums to your HSA and let that money grow so you can more easily afford your deductible when needed.
Apply online. It's safe, simple and secure! Or call us at (866) 622-3946
|Minimum Opening Deposit||None|
|Monthly Service Charge||$3.95|
|Required Monthly Balance to Avoid Service Charge||$5,000|
|Annual Percentage Yield (APY)*||
Setup Fee - $0
|Easy to open||Easy enrollment through an online account application|
|Easy to use||
|Easy to contribute||
|Ability to grow account||
|Easy to access -
multiple ways to help manage your account
- Control - you own the account and the money in the account, even if your employer contributes to it
- Ownership - your money stays with you even if you switch jobs, change medical coverage, become unemployed or retire
- Tax-advantaged contributions, earnings and withdrawals for qualified expenses1
- Protection against high or unexpected medical bills
- Funds roll over from year to year - no need to worry about using up the balance by year's end
* Annual Percentage Yields (APYs) are variable and subject to change at any time. APYs are accurate as of 10/03/2011. Fees may reduce earnings.
- PNC does not provide legal, tax or accounting advice. Consult your tax advisor about tax benefits applicable to Health Savings Accounts.
- Foreign Transaction Fee. For each Foreign Transaction, there is a foreign Transaction fee (currently, one percent of the Transaction for non-U.S. dollar transactions), which will be included in the amount charged to your Account. This charge may apply whether or not there is a currency conversion.
- Shares of mutual funds are not deposits or obligations or guaranteed or endorsed by any bank, nor are they federally insured or otherwise supported by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other governmental agency. Investments in mutual funds may lose value, including possible loss of principal. Please read the prospectus carefully before you invest.
Investments: Not FDIC Insured. No Bank Guarantee. May Lose Value.